ashoknraj Well-Known Member

Advertisement
  2. Amarghy

Amarghy Well-Known Member

Can you please upload it to mediafire?? urgent :p

;)
  3. shahabazas

shahabazas ~*~ Android Addict ~*~ Guide

Ok so now if please some screenshots of all the things working please and take screenshots of settings also where we can see the changes and all the changes which are in this ROM and have u tried to chnage the themes and also the lockscreen if yes then please screenshots of that also. And haan one more thing did u use swapper if yes then screenshot of that as well as the procedure to use it and what all we need to do to use it.
  4. shahabazas

Buddy Amarghy u r still using A75 good to know that i thought u would have got some other phone thats y there were no post found by u but good to see ur post.
  5. borsutkar

borsutkar Well-Known Member

hey dear...

Will you please share only the modded items as a zip...

PLease please consider my request as i already downloaded LeWa_ROM_Mod By mmrehman_12.08.17.zip given by sagarwep....

Also which version is this?
  6. Amarghy

Amarghy Well-Known Member

lolz...yup. Although i have other phones too....A75 customs brings me back to it ;) :D
  7. darbhadinesh

darbhadinesh Well-Known Member

Downloading
  8. chughgopal

chughgopal Well-Known Member

Mediafire link pls.

N the guy with lock screen doubt,
    Nothing happens when lockscreen is changed.
    M using lewa in my Optimus one since over a month.
  9. ashoknraj

yup tried changing themes from online store. it works . lock screen the default one is awesome. i dint try changing that.
  10. ashoknraj

Media Fire link added check op
  11. shahabazas

Buddy have download the latest version and now just waiting for the zip file of the changes u made to be uploaded so that i can flash the latest version and can flash the changes zip file or else can u let me know what i need to change in that latest version please.
  12. drdogautam

drdogautam Well-Known Member

Which version is this ? version 12.06.30 or OTA Updated version 12.08.3 ?
  13. ashoknraj

12.06.30. latest ver will be updated soon
  14. satecsh

satecsh Well-Known Member

Hi Ashoknraj... i am updating the mediafire link for the latest lewa rom version 12.08.31... i have just replaced the boot img of this rom with mmx boot image so that i could boot... please do the required mod and release the rom... thank you.

LeWa_ROM_A60_12.08.31_240cf.zip
  15. kulpreet

kulpreet Well-Known Member

16. darbhadinesh

darbhadinesh Well-Known Member

i have now reveted from this rom, not bad, but no dual function of sim, some chine characters are showing,
    I now having anarchy rom of Mastermind1024, nice rom i..e, to ics ui
    thanks to him
  17. satecsh

satecsh Well-Known Member

for dualsim fucntion u have to press and hold the dial button and it will give u the option of choosing the sim then
  18. saivignesh

saivignesh Well-Known Member

the latest rom provided by satecsh has default language as chinese and also some chinese keyboard is there so pls remove fix those things b4 uploading
  19. shahabazas

Buddy i tried to do calling by pressing and holding the dail button to get an option for selecting the sim but it dint and can we do video calling with this dailer.

Hope u will provide the steps to get the dual sim option working and haan need the changed and modded files so that it can work without any issue like play store, network, camera, dual sim option or any other thing. So please make necessary changes and then upload the file and try to compress it till the extent so that we can have a smaller size file to download. You can compress the files in zip and then further compress the zip in rar in this way the size will become more smaller.
  20. drdogautam

drdogautam Well-Known Member

bugs in this ROM:
    1. google partner setup force close each time we reboot.
    2. ringtone not set (only silent)
    3. default music player n video player only shows "scanning" but not play music n videos.:mad: