• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

flickr on samsung galaxy note 10.1

I recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, I have so far been unable to find a reliable out or way via the Internet to access my photos on my Flickr account. my android phone has an app that works great for flickr however I cannot find a licensed version of the Flickr app on the samsung galaxy note.

Does anyone know if there is a reliable way to use Flickr on the Galaxy Note 10.1?

I see that smugmug has an app does anyone know if Flickr is planning to join the party anytime soon? :thinking:

Is the app on your phone native to your phone? If you got it from the Play store you should be able to download it again on your Note.

Having said that, I use FlickFolio. Reasonably priced ($3 US) and allows me to view, search sort, upload, etc. my entire Flickr library on this big, lovely screen. I have the same app on my GS3 phone and loving having access to all my photos (20,000+) without having to permanently install them on my device.

I recently purchased the Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1, I have so far been unable to find a reliable out or way via the Internet to access my photos on my Flickr account. my android phone has an app that works great for flickr however I cannot find a licensed version of the Flickr app on the samsung galaxy note.

Does anyone know if there is a reliable way to use Flickr on the Galaxy Note 10.1?

I see that smugmug has an app does anyone know if Flickr is planning to join the party anytime soon? :thinking:

Reactions: Strawbrykiwi
Upvote 0
Is the app on your phone native to your phone? If you got it from the Play store you should be able to download it again on your Note.

Having said that, I use FlickFolio. Reasonably priced ($3 US) and allows me to view, search sort, upload, etc. my entire Flickr library on this big, lovely screen. I have the same app on my GS3 phone and loving having access to all my photos (20,000+) without having to permanently install them on my device.
Thanks for the tip. when I try to download the app again on the tablet it said your device is not compatible with this version. I don't see any options to download previous versions in the play store. I checked the section with the other aps by Yahoo developers and no luck there either. I'll probably try to use the app you suggested, thank you for your help I just would really like to be able to use the same Flickr that I use on my phone.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones