Flickr to Blogger issue

Last Updated:

1. Knarpsworth

Knarpsworth New Member This Topic's Starter

Hi.

I'm trying to send my Flickr photos to my Blogger blog. I have successfully linked my Flickr account to Blogger and have made the test post like it recommended. However I am not seeing the "Blog This" button above my photos that will send the pictures over to the blog. The photo is set a public and is "safe" (whatever that means). I'm using the Eris running firmware version 1.5.

Really, an actually useful app for Blogger should fix all this. I don't really see a point in the Blogger apps out there that lack a photo uploading feature. Why not just use the site over the existing apps? Oh well. Till then I don't mind the few extra steps. But you know, I can't get it to work at all right now.

Thanks.

Advertisement
  2. punkzanyj

punkzanyj Well-Known Member

I agree the blogger apps aren't up to snuff. I just use the blogger email posting route. You don't get to do tags that way(as far as I can tell) but it's easier than trying to use the site on my phone and not having those apps saves me phone memory.

3. Knarpsworth

Not quite sure what you mean by the "blogger e-mail posting route". Can you explain?

4. Knarpsworth

Ok, I've found the mail2Blogger option. I guess it will have to do for now. I would still like a fully functional Blogger App as this ones kind of leaves you guessing as to how it's going to look in the end. Not sure how multiple pictures would look?

On another note, I downloaded the Dolphin browser from the app store to see if that "blog this" button would show. It did not, but that browser is pretty cool. The gestures, tabbed browsing and the double tap to minimize the bar at the top were all pretty useful features.

5. dirtydesigns

dirtydesigns Member

Is there a Flickr app where you can blog to Twitter on?

I find a lot of apps seem to have one main feature missing