Flipfont error with downloaded font packsSupport

1. tylerrsgs4

tylerrsgs4 New Member

Hey guys, first time posting to this forum. I recently upgraded to the s4 and I ran into an issue that appears to be rather uncommon. I wanted to change the font on my device, and noticed there was a very small selection of default fonts. So, I selected the "get fonts online" option, and downloaded a few flipfont packs. This is where I ran into the error. They downloaded and installed just fine, but when I went to change my font to one of the downloaded fonts, I got this error message:

"This font is not supported. Contact the font provider. Uninstall this font?"

Does anybody have any idea how to fix this so I can use the fonts? If so I would greatly appreciate it!

Attached Files:

Advertisement
  2. SebaKL

SebaKL Well-Known Member

Hello there

I'm not familiar with this particular app and files, however, I came across couple of places while ago, where people complained that most of the free flipfonts, didn't work, while paid one did without problem.

I would recommend, perhaps give a try to ifont.

It's a nice and fairly comprehensive app, with many features. I believe it even allows you to load your own fonts off the SD card.

cheers
  3. Darnell0216

Darnell0216 Well-Known Member

I was just about to ask this question. Sucks that the free ones that appear during the search aren't good for anything. Maybe all the ads injected into the free fonts broke them for Samsung.