flytouch 10vc

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by androidupsetph, May 26, 2012.

1. androidupsetph

androidupsetph New Member

May 26, 2012
    can anyone tell me what I have when the back of the tablet says
    FlyTouch 10vc??
    This is my replacement. the first one didn't work at all. Now I have charged the replacement overnight. worked on it about an hour the next morning. then let it set on the table overnight, when I got up this morning, it was DEAD again.
    How many hours are the batteries good for, or what am I doing wrong???? The info that came with this product is VERY sparce and doesn't explaine very much at all.....
    Please help if you can
    I am contacting the company as soon as they open
    Thanks VERY disapointed

Advertisement
  2. Rush

Rush {<>}~{<>}

Jan 31, 2011
    Male
    Entrepreneur / Business Owner - Freelance Writer
    Loganville, GA
    Hi and welcome aboard.

I'm not quite familiar with your device, so I won't be much of help giving you an answer. Anyhow, here is a link to our home page and join your device's area of support - where you'll be able to find some cool information and will be the best place to get device specific help.

I hope you'll find this place interesting & informational. :)

3. DonB

DonB ♡ Spidey Sense !! ♡ ™

Nov 30, 2009
    Male
    18th Hole Of the Golf Course
    Welcome to AF, glad you found us, look around and enjoy, :coffee:

4. sbranham

sbranham New Member

Jul 29, 2012
    I had the same problem with mine, dead the next morning, tried to boot several times but would freeze up, even the reset button didn't work

5. helenjaskulski

helenjaskulski New Member

May 5, 2013
    Hi all:) I received a Flytouch 10 vc for Christmas. I usually on play games on it, last night all the apps that I downloaded come back saying :Unfortunately Words with friends ,or freecell, or spider solitaire has stopped with OK below. I am not too computer savy but i can not
    figure out how to correct the problem, Any help would be appreciated. :) . Thank you Helen.

6. dustwun77

dustwun77 Endeavor to Persevere :)
    Guide

Feb 24, 2010
    Male
    ET
    SC
    Hello helen! Welcome to AF!

Does your tablet just keep getting stuck when you try to us it? I do not have a tablet and am unfamiliar with them. :(

Perhaps you can find some help in this forum? General Tablet Talk - Android Forums

Hope you get it straightened out!