• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flytouch 3 - Android 2.2

Upvote 0
for those who bought from chinagrabber could you tell us how long it took for you to get the tablet. i've been getting the same message since well sunday here is what i have so far below so please can you give me an idea on how long it will take till i actually get the thing

Detailed Results:

spacer.gif
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign International Dispatch, February 21, 2011, 7:31 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
bullet_circle.gif
Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
bullet_circle.gif
Foreign Acceptance, February 17, 2011, 10:50 am, HONG KONG

Upvote 0
@wholcomb0001
Have you achieve to root your FT3?
If so, please explain me how to do it.
Thank you

Here is where I currently am with rooting the flytouch 3.

The Programs I try to use say that usb debugging must be enabled. The program then takes me to Settings/Applications. At this point, there should be a Developers tab, which there is not. I have installed developers tools, but I cant seem to find a option for usb debugging. You can add a debugging app, which I set the rooting program as in dev tools, but the programs still act as the option needs to be enabled.

Attachments

• Development.apk
    128.3 KB · Views: 93
Reactions: 1274orlando
Upvote 0
I have my Flytouch 3 and i must say that it's very good for the price.
The Ac adapter works, also the internet, movies, music, camera, Everything.
I just ordered a screen protector and case with keyboard for it.
The manual say "for the MID". The box says A-pad on the sticker. inside was the A-pad, manual, earbuds and ac charger.

Upvote 0
PLEASE! I am in desperate need of help, so I can know whether to reverse my order or not. Are these two devices the same?

Flytouch 3 Android Tablet with Android 2.2 OS, Built In GPS, 10 Inch Touch Screen, Superpad - US$215.87 : Euogo.com

and

10.2" Android 2.2 GPS WIFI WebCam 3G 512 RAM SuperPAD 2 on eBay.ca (item 270709345776 end time 27-Feb-11 21:29:11 EST)

?
Because If they're not, I bought the ebay one, and I wanted the one that the euogo videos were showing. (I only went with Ebay for buyer protection) and I didn't see the cheaper ads. Was bought last sunday. (20th)
Thanks.

Upvote 0
Cool, where did you get the case?Iforgot to get one.

Is this it? : FlyTouch2 SuperPad Keyboard Guard Leather Case - KC-648 ? Wholesale Electronics ? MonsterMarketplace.com But it says it is for Flytouch2

Sorry can't go to that site, my browsers says "This site has a poor reputation."
I got my case/keyboard from chinagrabber.com. (where i also bought the Flytouch 3 Superpad 2) If you look down near the bottom of that page, It gives some accessories compatible for it .
I got the screen protector from ebay.
3x LCD Screen Protector for 10.2'' Inch Tablet PC MID - eBay (item 390277504657 end time Mar-04-11 22:45:22 PST)

Neither item has arrived yet.

Reactions: camycam178
Upvote 0
I have my Flytouch 3 and i must say that it's very good for the price.
The Ac adapter works, also the internet, movies, music, camera, Everything.
I just ordered a screen protector and case with keyboard for it.
The manual say "for the MID". The box says A-pad on the sticker. inside was the A-pad, manual, earbuds and ac charger.

I hope I actually get mine and it's the right one and it's in working condition and it's not loopy. >.< Lol I need this Tab!!!

Upvote 0
found flytouch 3 and case here as well: Cheap Electronics - Buy iPed By Orphan Electronics, Apad iRobot, iPad Cases - Search A few dollars cheaper than ChinaGrabber, oh well.

I went ahead and got the ChinaGrabber keyboard case as they are the only ones that seem to have the real android 2.2 version (a lot of the ebay sellers are either selling refurbished or android 2.1 tablets.)

Same keyboard case. That site is also chinagrabber, I didn't see it when i was there.

Upvote 0
I recieved my Flytouch 3 a few days ago, it seems that the only upgrade from the flytouch 2 is android 2.2. It does have a headphone jack, but not the upgraded ram and internal 4 gb flash. How do I even know if it is android 2.2?

How long did it take for you to receive your Flytouch 3 after you received your tracking number?? I have checked online and can not find the tracking number that they have given me. I did get a note back from ChinaGabber today saying I would see it in a few days. Just curious??

Upvote 0
How long did it take for you to receive your Flytouch 3 after you received your tracking number?? I have checked online and can not find the tracking number that they have given me. I did get a note back from ChinaGabber today saying I would see it in a few days. Just curious??

7 days, 3 to get to customs, 3 in customs, then after it cleared customs, it arrived the next day. BUT, I spent the 25 dollars for express shipping.

Upvote 0
Olah Ya'll,

So of those of you that have already received your FT3, I have 3 questions.

First did any order through ChinaGrabber?

If so, did you feel comfortable with them as a company?

And for anyone who has one of these, does the Accelerometer cause Google Sky Map to work with it?

Google Sky Map isn't necessarily a deal breaker, but would be AWESOME on a 10" screen! A lot of the commentary here has me just about to order one, but this little bit of feed back might push me to actually click on the pay button and bide my time as it comes over on that "Slow Boat from..."

Thanks in advance.

Edit... Found from a forum on the FT2 that Sky Maps works with that, so I am assuming it does with this unit as we.... So tempting to just order it!

Upvote 0
Okay I ordered it. I noticed on androidtablets.net the moderator renamed every thread with "FlyTouch 3" to "FlyTouch 2 512 meg variant" as he found that Gome has not released an actual FT3.

My order from ChinaGrabber lists the part # as "Flytouch2 Android 2.2 III." So perhaps this is just a FT2 with 2.2 more ram and memory. Anyone who have one of these yet notice if there are 2 SD slots?

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones