1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Flytouch 3 - Android 2.2General

1. luckbeetle

luckbeetle New Member

wholcomb0001

Your screen shots are hot. Thanks i feel more confident about ordering the ************ Flytouch3.

Would like to see a video though.. Anyone have an unboxing vid?

Also, is this the same as the Superpad-2?
  2. brownrl

brownrl New Member

3. wholcomb0001

wholcomb0001 Member

Flytouch 3=Superpad 2.
  4. dirtytuga

dirtytuga New Member

@wholcomb0001
    Have you achieve to root your FT3?
    If so, please explain me how to do it.
    Thank you
  5. Reverb

Reverb New Member

for those who bought from ************ could you tell us how long it took for you to get the tablet. i've been getting the same message since well sunday here is what i have so far below so please can you give me an idea on how long it will take till i actually get the thing

Detailed Results:

[​IMG][​IMG] Foreign International Dispatch, February 21, 2011, 7:31 am, HONG KONG AIR MAIL CENTRE, HONG KONG
    [​IMG] Origin Post is Preparing Shipment
    [​IMG] Foreign Acceptance, February 17, 2011, 10:50 am, HONG KONG
  6. wholcomb0001

wholcomb0001 Member

Here is where I currently am with rooting the flytouch 3.

The Programs I try to use say that usb debugging must be enabled. The program then takes me to Settings/Applications. At this point, there should be a Developers tab, which there is not. I have installed developers tools, but I cant seem to find a option for usb debugging. You can add a debugging app, which I set the rooting program as in dev tools, but the programs still act as the option needs to be enabled.

Attached Files:

1274orlando likes this.
  7. mutari

mutari Well-Known Member

I have my Flytouch 3 and i must say that it's very good for the price.
    The Ac adapter works, also the internet, movies, music, camera, Everything.
    I just ordered a screen protector and case with keyboard for it.
    The manual say "for the MID". The box says A-pad on the sticker. inside was the A-pad, manual, earbuds and ac charger.
  8. camycam178

camycam178 New Member

PLEASE! I am in desperate need of help, so I can know whether to reverse my order or not. Are these two devices the same?

Flytouch 3 Android Tablet with Android 2.2 OS, Built In GPS, 10 Inch Touch Screen, Superpad - US$215.87 : Euogo.com

and

10.2" Android 2.2 GPS WIFI WebCam 3G 512 RAM SuperPAD 2 on eBay.ca (item 270709345776 end time 27-Feb-11 21:29:11 EST)

?
    Because If they're not, I bought the ebay one, and I wanted the one that the euogo videos were showing. (I only went with Ebay for buyer protection) and I didn't see the cheaper ads. Was bought last sunday. (20th)
    Thanks.
  9. mutari

mutari Well-Known Member

Sorry can't go to that site, my browsers says "This site has a poor reputation."
    I got my case/keyboard from ************.com. (where i also bought the Flytouch 3 Superpad 2) If you look down near the bottom of that page, It gives some accessories compatible for it .
    I got the screen protector from ebay.
    [​IMG]3x LCD Screen Protector for 10.2'' Inch Tablet PC MID - eBay (item 390277504657 end time Mar-04-11 22:45:22 PST)

Neither item has arrived yet.
    camycam178 likes this.
  10. camycam178

camycam178 New Member

I hope I actually get mine and it's the right one and it's in working condition and it's not loopy. >.< Lol I need this Tab!!!
  11. camycam178

camycam178 New Member

Please help me with my question !
  12. mutari

mutari Well-Known Member

Same keyboard case. That site is also ************, I didn't see it when i was there.
  13. mutari

mutari Well-Known Member

The screen protector arrived but it only covers the screen, Not the bezel. At least they sent me 3 of them.
  14. criminalogic

criminalogic Member

Could some one comfirm if flash does in fact work?
    And are there two sd slots or just one?
    Thanks
  15. Malovis

Malovis New Member

im literally about to purchase the Flytouch 3 but i am not sure if the F3 has 2 TF slots or not. can someone let me know ? i went on china grabber.com and the pics show just 1
  16. wholcomb0001

wholcomb0001 Member

It has only one tf slot. The ft3 off of ************ cannot run flash either. :(
  17. DamnYankee

DamnYankee New Member

How long did it take for you to receive your Flytouch 3 after you received your tracking number?? I have checked online and can not find the tracking number that they have given me. I did get a note back from ChinaGabber today saying I would see it in a few days. Just curious??
  18. wholcomb0001

wholcomb0001 Member

7 days, 3 to get to customs, 3 in customs, then after it cleared customs, it arrived the next day. BUT, I spent the 25 dollars for express shipping.
  19. wholcomb0001

wholcomb0001 Member

I have tried, but, you have to write code into the android manifest just to get the settings to come up to enable usb debugging.
  20. QuietFire

QuietFire Member

Olah Ya'll,

So of those of you that have already received your FT3, I have 3 questions.

First did any order through ************?

If so, did you feel comfortable with them as a company?

And for anyone who has one of these, does the Accelerometer cause Google Sky Map to work with it?

Google Sky Map isn't necessarily a deal breaker, but would be AWESOME on a 10" screen! A lot of the commentary here has me just about to order one, but this little bit of feed back might push me to actually click on the pay button and bide my time as it comes over on that "Slow Boat from..."

Thanks in advance.

Edit... Found from a forum on the FT2 that Sky Maps works with that, so I am assuming it does with this unit as we.... So tempting to just order it!
  21. kanundrum

kanundrum New Member

Chances of the FT3 being upgraded to honeycomb?
  22. QuietFire

QuietFire Member

Okay I ordered it. I noticed on androidtablets.net the moderator renamed every thread with "FlyTouch 3" to "FlyTouch 2 512 meg variant" as he found that Gome has not released an actual FT3.

My order from ************ lists the part # as "Flytouch2 Android 2.2 III." So perhaps this is just a FT2 with 2.2 more ram and memory. Anyone who have one of these yet notice if there are 2 SD slots?
  23. samaruf

samaruf Well-Known Member

I'm thinking of getting a FlyTouch 3 from dhgate.com. It's listed for $222 with free shipping and the usb keyboard is included. Has anyone bought anything from these guys?

As for FT3, is it rootable?
  24. MrSmith317

MrSmith317 Well-Known Member

I just picked mine up from the dreaded merimobiles for $209 with express shipping from DHL for $33. I've ordered from them before without issue but some people have had serious problems with them.