• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flytouch 3 - Android 2.2

I'm thinking of getting a FlyTouch 3 from dhgate.com. It's listed for $222 with free shipping and the usb keyboard is included. Has anyone bought anything from these guys?

They look to be An international version of Amazon. I could have saved $30. Oh well...

Fron the web site:

"DHgate Buyer Protection
Your payment is ONLY released
to the seller after you receive and
are satisfied with the item."

Upvote 0
How long did it take for you to receive your Flytouch 3 after you received your tracking number?? I have checked online and can not find the tracking number that they have given me. I did get a note back from ChinaGabber today saying I would see it in a few days. Just curious??

Once you have your tracking number (depending on customs) it seems to take less then 10 days...
I was told my ft3 tracking nunbers would be out monday....
Allthough one i think i ordered on the 20th still didnt have tracking info last weekend.. havent checked this week though......

Upvote 0

You looking for a different answer on this board? Yes, the tv out is the HDMI mini. The audio out is the 3.5 jack. It saves a little bit over ChinaGrabber after shipping, but less than $10 bucks it seems.

Considering I've seen people on both boards have been receiving the ones from ChinaGrabber, I'm glad that's who I went with... for now.

Upvote 0
got mine from chinagrabber took 1 week to deliver but i used the express shipping
doesnt have flash youtube doesnt work, angry birds doesnt work but their working on that.
flashed it with the 'new' firmare and no change from what i can see.
adobe havnt released a flash for this OS yet and will eventually id say.
apps are fine with working androidmarket. films are grand. sound is terrible from speakers tho designed for headphones.
separate case/keyboard is fine!
2 usb ports are fine.
touch screen is good, browsing the net is quick
battery once charged for a few hours over night will give you round 2hrs light use.

Upvote 0
youtube vid shows them using angry birds and youtube app is a blatant con

Well, You tube is a BIG bummer, but acceptable, the lack of angry birds has my daughter upset. I guess once it gets here I'm going to join the forces of those who are trying to root it and get honeycomb on.

So how's the GPS. Have you loaded google maps? Have you loaded google sky map? These are the "toys" I want it for!

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones