• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Flytouch 3 - Android 2.2

I'm thinking of biting the same bullet as you as I like the price and free shipping. How do we know these are originals and not knockoffs?

Just a note of caution. The seller "cnok" hasn't shipped my tablet yet even though I ordered it a week ago. He mentioned that testing is taking more time as some things were still unstable. Doesn't give me a warm and fuzzy feeling at this moment.

Upvote 0
Flytouch 3 (Superpad 2) is already available to buy. It was on sale last week for $220 U.S. but has since gone up in price about 10 dollars.

Flytouch 3 - 10" Flytouch 2 Android 2.2 Epad Apad Tablet - Superpad2

price has gone back down at ChinaGrabber. This is the only place that is confirmed to have the flytouch3 (got mine from there), the rest of the chinese sellers are selling refurbished tablets or tablets with fake android 2.2 (only has 2.1).

My friend found this site with the same spec tab for $217.99 w/ free worldwide shipping.

Flytouch 3 4GB Epad Apad - Android 2.2 GPS Superpad 2 Tablet PC - Flytouch3 ? Portable Gadgets & Electronics ? MonsterMarketplace.com

Upvote 0
price has gone back down at ChinaGrabber. This is the only place that is confirmed to have the flytouch3 (got mine from there), the rest of the chinese sellers are selling refurbished tablets or tablets with fake android 2.2 (only has 2.1).

My friend found this site with the same spec tab for $217.99 w/ free worldwide shipping.

Flytouch 3 4GB Epad Apad - Android 2.2 GPS Superpad 2 Tablet PC - Flytouch3 ? Portable Gadgets & Electronics ? MonsterMarketplace.com

If you say ChinaGrabber is the only place that is confirmed to have the flytouch 3, why did you post a link to someone else?

These guys are gold powersellers on dhgate but samaruf said they were still testing them so maybe a knockoff?

10.2quot; Flytouch 3 III GPS Android 2.2 Froyo Tablet PC Inf...USD 228.86/Piece Wholesale Price at DHgate.com

Upvote 0
If you say ChinaGrabber is the only place that is confirmed to have the flytouch 3, why did you post a link to someone else?

These guys are gold powersellers on dhgate but samaruf said they were still testing them so maybe a knockoff?

10.2quot; Flytouch 3 III GPS Android 2.2 Froyo Tablet PC Inf...USD 228.86/Piece Wholesale Price at DHgate.com

I am pretty good with hardware and software diagnostics. Once I get mine on hand, I plan to do a whole slew of tests on it to make sure it is what it says and not a piece of junk. Software bugs can always be fixed with updates and hacking, etc. but if the hardware is shoddy, there is very little remedy that won't cost you big bucks.

Since I paid using Paypal, if my tablet turns out to be a lemon, I definitely will try to get my money back.

Upvote 0
hi...i bought the flytouch 2.2 tablet...just got it ,turn it on and it was working fine,it froze and i hit the reset button,it turns on and it looks like it booting up but then it stays on the green screen and nothing happens...i reset it 3 times again and nothing.is there something else im doing wrong?

Don't know the solution yet. I haven't got mine to play with. I was just wondering where your's was purchased from. A lot of people got there's from ChinaGrabber and there is speculation that the other ones are of an even lower grade.

Upvote 0
i got mine of ebay....i paid 209$ plus 34$ for delivery...i got the problem fix...thank you...quiet fire.im going back to play with mine...they come from china,so they just had that earthquake and sunami ,so it might take u longer

How did you fix it, maybe it will help us if we have problems when we get ours?
I think the tsunami was in Japan, not in China, :D.

Upvote 0
Hey, has found screen protectors for this or know the dimensions?
I found one from a US company that is $15.95 including a screen cleaner, but shipping is $5.90. I want to get a screen protector before it arrives and it just left Hong Kong yesterday.

Is 22$ shipped for a screen protector a good or bad deal?

Anyone? Anyone?

Upvote 0
Hi Everyone. First post here..

I've been following this forum for a few weeks because I was curious about buying a Flytouch 3 and was looking for reviews for this tablet before buying one. So by reading this forum and a few other android forums I decided to take a chance and buy a Flytouch 3. The only problem I had was trying to find a trustworthy place to buy one from. Almost brought one from chinagrabber but then after reading so many mixed reviews about chinagrabber I decided not to order from them. Then I was seconds away from ordering the Ft3 from TenQ (wholesaleonepiece) because they had the flytouch3's for $229.00 + free shipping ,but I wasn't sure if they were a trusted china seller ( I couldn't hardly find any reviews about this site online, they must be new)
So I found myself on ebay and I found a flytouch 3 for $189.99 + $50 for shipping ( total of $239.99) and it was shipped by DHL with a confirmation #. I ordered the ft3 on March 5th and I received it yesterday ( March the 11th) So I'm happy with the quick shipping considering this tablet was dropped shipped from China.( I read the receipt ..lol).. So after reading this forum I know this tablet isn't a official Flytouch 3 tablet. The box mine came in just said " Tablet PC" .The box & the user's manual looked somewhat generic in appearance and it didn't say anything about it being a flytouch 3. Along with the tablet came ear buds,GPS antenna,charger & users manual.The tablet has two TF slots,one USB slot,HDMI slot,Ethernet Jack,Ear phones slot & DC jack.The manual say's it holds up to 32GB of SD flash disk . I haven't tried the TF flash drive yet but plan on buying a micro SD card/s sometimes this weekend to test it. But so far, this tablet run's good. I spent 3+ hrs on it last night playing with it and the battery on this tablet is impressive, lasted longer then I thought it would. I had no problems connecting it to my Wifi and installing apps from the android market was a breeze, the only app I'm having probs with is the youtube app, it crashes after opening it, I'm guessing I need a SD flash card to use that one??. I'm hoping to try the GPS out sometimes this weekend.So far, I'm happy with this tablet. The only things I don't like about it is :

* Charger is cheaply made
It has a clicking sound when charging the tablet and even when fully charged the red light doesn't go off and the charger cord isn't very long.. I plan on replacing the charger with a better one.

* It sometimes runs slow to the touch and freezes a bit( slow response)
I have to sometimes push the back arrow button several times hard for it to respond. It doesn't happen all the time though.

* The Speakers sound terrible!..LOL
Looks like I won't be using this as a mp3 player. Good thing I have 2 mp3 players.

* The users manual say's it has a one year warranty but doesn't have any information to whom I should contact just in case the tablet has problems .. I'll probably contact the seller who I brought this tablet from and see if she can help me out with that one.

* Doesn't support flash
I read a rumor somewhere that there will be a update that will make this support flash in the next 3-4 months.. Not sure if that's 100% though. *fingers crossed*

This is my first tablet and I wanted to buy one of the best cheapy tablets out to see if I'd like using a tablet, I'm sold!. So yes, I'm pleased with it ( so far) and I kept in mind that" you get what you pay for "when buying this tablet. But for all of the bells and whistles this tablet has included and not to mention the long battery life it has + it's a android 2.2 with a good amount of hard drive space and memory ( for a tablet) , I think it's worth buying considering that Amazon is selling a Google 2.1 tablet that is more expensive then this ft3 and has mixed reviews ( good and bad) and it doesn't even have GPS and other extra stuff this ft3 has. And from researching online for hours about the best android 2.2 tablets from China, this one is one of the best out for the price. But for me, this tablet will be mostly used for apps,ebook reading & casual surfing and when going out of town for long driving trips the GPS will come in handy. BUT now I have a need to buy more diff types of tablets , I can see why they can become addicting.. I want to buy a
Witstech android 2.2 now ..

Upvote 0
i started a topic how to enable youtube look for it

same with my one every now and then it gets slow and slugglish.

dont forget to install a security app :)

also im not impressed with the fact anyone can just turn on my tablet is there a secuirty login in app even ?

Could you measure your viewable screen in inches? I just want to compare with ipads screen size.
Thanks

Upvote 0
i started a topic how to enable youtube look for it

same with my one every now and then it gets slow and slugglish.

dont forget to install a security app :)

also im not impressed with the fact anyone can just turn on my tablet is there a secuirty login in app even ?

Thanks. I'll look for the your enable youtube topic. Which security App installation ? .. Looks like I have a lot to do to my tablet to get it working the way I want..

Upvote 0
:mad:

If "cnok" from dhgate.com doesn't ship my SuperPad 2 by EOD tomorrow, I will definitely not recommend him as a seller of these devices and might even cancel the order. It's been 8 days since I ordered and every time I inquire about the status, his refrain is "we're still testing". I am not sure what testing he is doing that it's taking over a week. Also, why the need to take it out of the box to test unless there is something seriously wrong with the tablets he is selling.

I'm glad many of you have received your tablets and it seems for the most part things are working as expected. This gives me hope.

Upvote 0
Yet samaruf ordered one through the same site. Sounds like it's not always best to go with the lowest price.

True, but if you check my link and look at the seller, they have over 2000 transactions with 100% positive feedback. I also spoke to them through chat and he assured me of their quality and reputation. So I ordered and my order status says ships within 4 days. I will keep you updated.

Upvote 0
True, but if you check my link and look at the seller, they have over 2000 transactions with 100% positive feedback. I also spoke to them through chat and he assured me of their quality and reputation. So I ordered and my order status says ships within 4 days. I will keep you updated.

I too looked at "cnok's" ratings and overall he has 95% positives and most people have commented that he ships quickly. So I'm not sure what the anomaly is with my order unless he got a really bad batch from the factory. I will chat again tonight and see where things are.

Upvote 0
Yes, i got mine from ChinaGrabber and was happy with their service.

the case that fits the Flytouch3 for anyone who is interested is here:

FlyTouch2 Flytouch3 SuperPad 2Keyboard Guard Leather Case - KC-648 ? Wholesale Electronics ? MonsterMarketplace.com

I got mine flytouch 3 also from Chinagrabber and I am verry satisfied with their service too. I didn't order the Case with keyboard yet. It looks like that if you close the case that the screen (glass) touches the keyboard. I wonder if this case is save enough for the screen e.g. is the screen not dammaged (scratched or somthing) when it touches the keyboard at closing te case.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones