• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help flytouch 3 apps disappear fater switching off

silasdml

Lurker
Oct 2, 2011
Hi friends, I just got a flytouch 3 from London, the problem is;
The installed application available from Market work perfectly, but when the tablet is switched off, the applications that I installed simply disappear.
When I update the ROM, the installation proceeds normally, and every step of the update are shown on the screen, everything seems to finalise ok. But when I restart the tablet, I see that the update fails to start, nothing has changed and the tablet is the same thing as before installing the applications.

So again in short, the issue is: every newly installed application will work fine immediately after been installed. But once the tablet pc is re-started, it will come on as it was just out of the manufacture, all the application installed by me will have been erased. Also, if I uninstall a apps, it will be back after reboot the unit.

Hope you can help me with that or perhaps it's a faulty hardware and we might need a replacement

Assuming this is a custom ROM you could install Root Explorer and go to the system and data folders. At the top of the screen data should say 'Mounted as r/w" with no options.If it says ?Mounted as r/o" with the option to Mount r/w next to it click it and check on system. System should say "Mounted as r/w" with the option next to it to mount r/o or r/w. If it is mounted as r/o click the Mount r/w. Install a couple of apps then reboot.

If this or lfc4ever's link didn't work you can either contact your reseller for replacement or permission to open the pad and remove/replace the internal sdcard.

EASEUS is a PC based tool that will repartition the card and tell you if it is a bad card or just a bad partition. Once repartitioned you can put the card back and flash normally or it could be a good time to upgrade the card to a larger faster one.

Upvote 0
Assuming this is a custom ROM you could install Root Explorer and go to the system and data folders. At the top of the screen data should say 'Mounted as r/w" with no options.If it says ?Mounted as r/o" with the option to Mount r/w next to it click it and check on system. System should say "Mounted as r/w" with the option next to it to mount r/o or r/w. If it is mounted as r/o click the Mount r/w. Install a couple of apps then reboot.

If this or lfc4ever's link didn't work you can either contact your reseller for replacement or permission to open the pad and remove/replace the internal sdcard.

EASEUS is a PC based tool that will repartition the card and tell you if it is a bad card or just a bad partition. Once repartitioned you can put the card back and flash normally or it could be a good time to upgrade the card to a larger faster one.

This advice has been given several times now.... and yet no-one has come back to say if it works or not....Perhaps one of those that asked for the support could report back please.

Upvote 0
Hi all,

Im having trouble with my speakers on my flytouch 3, only one side is working and when i put headphones in only one side works again.

Also i cant seem to get the microphone to work at all....cant even find the settings for it??? plz someone help me as it is a xmas prezzie for my mum and i want it in all working order and set up for her to enjoy.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones