flytouch 3 apps disappear fater switching offSupport

1. silasdml

silasdml New Member

Hi friends, I just got a flytouch 3 from London, the problem is;
    The installed application available from Market work perfectly, but when the tablet is switched off, the applications that I installed simply disappear.
    When I update the ROM, the installation proceeds normally, and every step of the update are shown on the screen, everything seems to finalise ok. But when I restart the tablet, I see that the update fails to start, nothing has changed and the tablet is the same thing as before installing the applications.

So again in short, the issue is: every newly installed application will work fine immediately after been installed. But once the tablet pc is re-started, it will come on as it was just out of the manufacture, all the application installed by me will have been erased. Also, if I uninstall a apps, it will be back after reboot the unit.

Hope you can help me with that or perhaps it's a faulty hardware and we might need a replacement

Advertisement
  2. Rabid1

Rabid1 Well-Known Member

Assuming this is a custom ROM you could install Root Explorer and go to the system and data folders. At the top of the screen data should say 'Mounted as r/w" with no options.If it says ?Mounted as r/o" with the option to Mount r/w next to it click it and check on system. System should say "Mounted as r/w" with the option next to it to mount r/o or r/w. If it is mounted as r/o click the Mount r/w. Install a couple of apps then reboot.

If this or lfc4ever's link didn't work you can either contact your reseller for replacement or permission to open the pad and remove/replace the internal sdcard.

EASEUS is a PC based tool that will repartition the card and tell you if it is a bad card or just a bad partition. Once repartitioned you can put the card back and flash normally or it could be a good time to upgrade the card to a larger faster one.
  3. dart16

dart16 Well-Known Member

This advice has been given several times now.... and yet no-one has come back to say if it works or not....Perhaps one of those that asked for the support could report back please.
  4. Rabid1

Rabid1 Well-Known Member

Well it's a bitch forum mostly. People log on and get the fix and ZOOM GONE! never to be heard from again.
  5. mais3477

mais3477 New Member

I have the same problem and none of the solution given here are working. I am trying to change the sd card but I'm facing some difficulties. Does the new SD card need to be partitioned or formatted before I but it in the tablet? Do I need to re-install Android OS to the SD card? if yes how?
  6. Barbie53

Barbie53 New Member

Hi all,

Im having trouble with my speakers on my flytouch 3, only one side is working and when i put headphones in only one side works again.

Also i cant seem to get the microphone to work at all....cant even find the settings for it??? plz someone help me as it is a xmas prezzie for my mum and i want it in all working order and set up for her to enjoy.