• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Flytouch 6 WoPad V10

It will be funny if / when the clone flytouch6 has the same exact firmware, LOL

I would bet my last pair of socks that the FT5 & 6 firmwares are compatible now as they are both built from the same system board, but until someone posts that they have done it and both firmwares work on their FT5/6 we can't be sure. Perhaps when your FT5 arrives you will be the one to try it.

Upvote 0
iBex was the first one to release the Flytouch5 months ago. It runs android 2.3 and has cortex a8. there is NO SUCH THING as a flytouch 6.

Everyone who has looked into buying one of these ARM A8-Cortex based tablets knows what to make of this statement.

I think we will get confirmation non-ibex clone units are running ibex Flytouch5 firmware.

This does NOT mean that the tablets are the same. As many non-iBex clone units' wifi stops working once firmware has been upgraded. So, it is best to confirm your tablet is compatible with the latest firmware releases or you could brick your tablet.

Upvote 0
It will be funny if / when the clone flytouch6 has the same exact firmware, LOL
This is the same exact firmware that as been on this link since the 6th december, with the same 3D dimensional box and the same not enough memory on certain apps in android market
and how strange it's for the flytouch 6 (V1) model and it's being used on the so-called flytouch 5 and only just been found on the 24th december wake up boys your 4 week behind FIRMWARE FLYTOUCH SUPERPAD 6 (VI) V10 CORTEX A8 VIMICRO - SlateDroid.com

Upvote 0
The is no such thing as a Flytouch 6. Only the Flytouch 5 has been released. Period.
No not correct a vimicro flytouch V10 cortex A8 as been released you just went to a box company and had a box made for 50 cents that says IBEX then you charge customers upto $70 more for a 50 cent box with a vimicro flytouch V10 cortex A8 tablet inside PERIOD unless of course you can give everyone you chatter your rubbish to the IBEX manufacturer in shenzen, i bet you can give the box maker of IBex in Shenzen

Upvote 0
Hey motherofall, does your videos look weird?

like cartonnish or like they're in 24bit instead of 32?
truth mate i'm pretty let-down by the manufacturer and there firmware,they released the updated firmware on the 5th december, then realised they was a issue with the new android market, then they released the original flash firmware using a usb to usb.That was 4 weeks ago and the firmware with the 3D box on all they had to do was change the market for 2.3.6 and it would have been working,but no there sat on there hands picking there ars*s
on the video's i have not tried it as i'm a reseller they are just sat here waiting for a firmware i can flash by sd-card,which by all accounts should be ready in 1st week of january with all fixes done,they are a really good tablet against the ARMII 2.2 android flytouches,but after these are gone i'm sticking with the zenithink Z102 there going to be upgraded to android 4.0 ICS (ice cream sandwich and they run really well, i have just sold 150 in 10 days

Upvote 0
truth mate i'm pretty let-down by the manufacturer and there firmware,they released the updated firmware on the 5th december, then realised they was a issue with the new android market, then they released the original flash firmware using a usb to usb.That was 4 weeks ago and the firmware with the 3D box on all they had to do was change the market for 2.3.6 and it would have been working,but no there sat on there hands picking there ars*s
on the video's i have not tried it as i'm a reseller they are just sat here waiting for a firmware i can flash by sd-card,which by all accounts should be ready in 1st week of january with all fixes done,they are a really good tablet against the ARMII 2.2 android flytouches,but after these are gone i'm sticking with the zenithink Z102 there going to be upgraded to android 4.0 ICS (ice cream sandwich and they run really well, i have just sold 150 in 10 days
Oh wow, so I should get the Z102 instead of the ZT280-C91?

and ok thanks alot, Videos look so weird to me. Was wondering if I was the only one with that problem

Upvote 0
Hi I have one of those Superpad V10 and I was wondering if anyone of you has made it to work with a bluetooth dongle. I recently bought one and this dongle is been read by the tablet, it lights and when it start the searching it will start looking for the bluetooth devices but it doesn't find anything, even though I have a palm pre discoverable with bluetooth and a mac intel same thing...someone can advice me that, the dongle is named on the tablet as bcm2045b...someone help me please.

Upvote 0
Hi I have one of those Superpad V10 and I was wondering if anyone of you has made it to work with a bluetooth dongle. I recently bought one and this dongle is been read by the tablet, it lights and when it start the searching it will start looking for the bluetooth devices but it doesn't find anything, even though I have a palm pre discoverable with bluetooth and a mac intel same thing...someone can advice me that, the dongle is named on the tablet as bcm2045b...someone help me please.

Try setting up the pairing on a PC first, then transfer the dongle to your tablet.

Upvote 0
Hi, all!

My first day here on the forums. Mother, Dart, your participation in this thread helped me decide what I wanted to buy for my first Android tablet. After doing my homework, poking around all the forums and sites I felt were reliable, I decided to pick up a Flytouch 6 WoPad V10 from TechToys2Go. Their website was not just legible, but written in native English (which helped *me* a ton), and they seemed knowledgeable about their products.

I'm amused by the banter in this thread. It reminds me of the old IBM-PC days, when no matter what CPU you had under the hood, if it was x86-based, it was referred to as an IBM. Seems that's exactly what is going on here.

My WoPad V10 has a Vimicro CPU under the hood. Some of the other "Flytouch"-style pads have Infotmic CPUs, and there are others out there. The list goes on. Time will tell how semantic this all is. But at the end of the day, I'm happy with my purchase, and EXTREMELY happy with the support from the people I bought it from.

Thanks for the information share.

- Sark

Reactions: dart16
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones