• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FM radio broken?

Handy_man

Lurker
Nov 22, 2010
Ok so its really simple i listen to the radio in the mornings and i drive in (on a bike no in car stereo here) basically i start the radio and sometimes its just random static not even playing although it says it has full signal.

So then all i have to do is hit play on my music player then hit on the FM radio and it then works and receives radio.

Driving in i have not noticed once drops in signal etc works great although i am concentrating on the road for the most part.

Then i get into college and i sit down with it still in and at really random points it just goes fuzzy no reason and then back to normal and goes on and off like this all the time really annoying and similar problems with the DHD for anyone else?

Also i live in the UK, thanks.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones