• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.
OK so ive had my Evo since the 4th ( was first in line and the first customer at my local radioshack to get my Evo yippee) and i have not been able to put it down..its that addicting..however today i have discovered that when playing the FM radio, the Evo will recognize that it is as in have the Icon on the top drag down window and you are able to adjust the volume by using the volume rocker on the side of the phone. However after say about 5-10 minutes after the phone is idled, when i unlock the screen and try to either lower the volume or change the station i am not able to. The icon disappears from the top of the drag down window and when you try to open the FM radio app, it begins to load up but fails to finish once it gets towards the end. i also cant lower the volume of the Radio after the icon disappears from the drag down window..the funny thing is although the icon disappears, the radio is Still playing, although the phone seems to think it isnt and once you try to open the FM app up again, it stops the radio playback but fails to completely load the app.

anyone else having this issue?

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones