fm radio tuner

1. archz2

archz2 Well-Known Member

i live new delhi. i deleted the default fm radio tuner in my phone to free up space. i searched a lot on the internet but cannot find an application that lets me hear on air radio. I don't want an app that has internet radio or requires internet connection. just simple radio plug and play with a tuner,

I tried spirit fm, tunein radio, quick fm transmitter but they are not doing the job. Can anyone suggest a good fm radio tuner application?

Advertisement
    :
  2. HunterBrooke

HunterBrooke Well-Known Member

I think that you can only do this if your phone has a built-in tuner, not via an app.
  3. Mayhem

Mayhem Well-Known Member Contributor

I believe since the OP said he deleted the default FM tuner app then his phone has a tuner...

Having said that, what phone do you have? It might be possible to search Google using the phone and including FM and APK in the search string.

Post the make/model of your phone and I'll see if I can find it. I don't know how likely it'll be that it can be found however. I was running a ROM on my Thunderbolt where the FM tuner app was removed and had no luck finding it by itself. But I'll certainly look for you.
  4. archz2

archz2 Well-Known Member

I have spice mi -280 android 2.3.6 .
  5. hstroph

hstroph Well-Known Member