FM Transmitter - Play Music In My Car

Last Updated:

1. Rainbow Brite

Rainbow Brite New Member This Topic's Starter

I just got the LG Eve yesterday and I hadn't realized that the charge port on the phone wasn't a standard USB port...do they make FM Transmitters to fit the LG Eve? If not, I think I might consider returning it.

Advertisement
  2. teamevergreen

teamevergreen Member

you need a transmitter that uses a 3mm headphone style jack. it would plug into the circular port on the top of the phone.

3. patilj

patilj Member

I used a simple FM transmitter I got from The Source, and plugged it into the headphone jack. It's great. I can play music. But I can also talk to my wife while I'm driving hands-free. Yesterday I dailed 411, and did not have to do anything else when looking up a number from directory assistance. Everything was by voice. Later on I found a SMS message with the number of the place I was looking for.

This is the first cell phone I ever owned. I'm 34 btw :) Refused to ever own one, but now with a wife, daughter, and a car which was experiencing technical difficulties, I thought it best to get one. The only thing I don't like is the Home and Back keys which are way too sensitive, and I keep on hitting.

If there was some way to fix that I'd be happy.

It would be even better if there was a way to redefine the music/camera button side key and turn that into a scroll up/down key instead of having to do so with my finger on the touch screen. I'm still getting used to the touch screen.

4. Rainbow Brite

Rainbow Brite New Member This Topic's Starter

Thank you so much for the info! I have been so sheltered in my Apple world that I didn't realize that they even made transmitters with the 3mm jack! This is great news :)