• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

FM Transmitter - Play Music In My Car

I used a simple FM transmitter I got from The Source, and plugged it into the headphone jack. It's great. I can play music. But I can also talk to my wife while I'm driving hands-free. Yesterday I dailed 411, and did not have to do anything else when looking up a number from directory assistance. Everything was by voice. Later on I found a SMS message with the number of the place I was looking for.

This is the first cell phone I ever owned. I'm 34 btw :) Refused to ever own one, but now with a wife, daughter, and a car which was experiencing technical difficulties, I thought it best to get one. The only thing I don't like is the Home and Back keys which are way too sensitive, and I keep on hitting.

If there was some way to fix that I'd be happy.

It would be even better if there was a way to redefine the music/camera button side key and turn that into a scroll up/down key instead of having to do so with my finger on the touch screen. I'm still getting used to the touch screen.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones