Focus IssueSupport

Last Updated:

1. trin

trin Member This Topic's Starter

Hey,
    I've been having problems with the focus on different pictures I take. When I take the picture (half pressing the button) the image on the screen appears just like I want it with the right focus, but after taking the picture you can clearly see it lost the focus when it was taken.

Has anyone been having this issue too?
    Is there an update for it in one of the firmwares?

Advertisement
  2. gie62001

gie62001 Well-Known Member

always had the exact same problem. we discussed here about it almost 3 months ago, but i guess everyone who had this problem just learned to live with it :)
    im on H8 firmware and i think the only good firmware was the one that came with the phone regarding focus (IFF or something like this).
    don't know about people who upgraded to I5 or I8 firmware maybe its better now.
    as for me lately ive been very busy so didnt even have a chance to root my phone and put custom firmware but i hope ill have some time :)
    so ask people with latest firmware maybe its been resolved which i doubt

3. sado1

sado1 Well-Known Member

Quality of photos has been much improved for me since I disabled flash in options.

4. Terry

Terry Well-Known Member

I've had the Galaxy for a bit over a week now and have thought the pictures looked blurry after they were taken. I've not faffed around too much with settings etc, but I am running I5 firmware, so I guess it's still broken. :-(

5. Naruvam

Naruvam Well-Known Member

Problem with camera is that it responds too slow, so u move it a bit thinking its finished and screw the focus by moving it. Just try holding it in position u took picture for few seconds longer.