• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Folder organizer lite

Jshizzy

Feb 15, 2010
This app is for those of us who try to be a little organized. I personally use this app to keep different apps in separate folders on my home screen. For example: I have one for games.....one for tools....navigation...media...messaging etc. you can go online and choose icons to use, or use pictures on your phone as icons, or select from the preexisting icons that comes with the app. I have a super mario icon for my games. Just google image search for whatever icon you want.

I use this with helix launcher and line up folders along the bottom shortcuts. Keeps me from searching for apps because everything in put into a category of my choosing.

Note: the lite version does not allow you to make direct changes to folders, you will have to open the folder organizer app to make changes. You place folders on your screen by long pressing a screen, selecting shortcuts , then direct folder option.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones