• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Folder Organizer

EDIT: nevermind. I found it. There is a checkbox I was overlooking at the top.

I see how you can get rid of the text on the widgets; but it only allows me to do this for the 4x1 4x2 4x3 and 4x4 widgets. If I add a single item application widget, I am not prompted with the widget settings that allow me to take off the text. Am I overlooking something?

Upvote 0
I like the fact that you can change the mail and SMS icons on the desktop by choosing the application of messages, and changing the icon...however they are not live icons, meaning there is no 1 or 2 or XX next to them for unread messages...It's just a default static -non-updating icon. I wish the icons would update and show the unread count next to them. These icons are better than beautiful icons app in the market !

Upvote 0
hi all,
i used the light version for a few months and wanted to be able to 'direct edit' folders, so bought the full version. after installing it still says that direct editing is not approved.. Is tis due to the fact that my folders were made with the liteversion??
And what happens to these 'old' folders when i delete the lite version:thinking:; havent got the balls to do it as i am affraid i have to make all folders again..
any hints tips, cause when i need to setup all folders again, i will keep using the old-lite version i guess..:(
aDios,
rob

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones