• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help Folder will not delete...

Hey all,

I have a folder in my Device Storage that will not delete. I delete it and it comes back with another long name. For instance the file now is named ZzZQWHBmQmoyRWVVNGxBUWpadTAxZTFhMTQ once I delete it, it goes away for a second then comes back with a random name again, this time it is Z0thWDlhQncza2VVWWxBUmpaNzAxMDE. There are 3 files in side. 1 that says This directory is very important. Please do not delete. then 2 other ones with random letter number sequence. How do I get them to delete? I tried to root my phone today which didn't work and now these are stuck on there. I am through Verizon and now know that I am unable to root my phone due to their code or something in those lines. Thanks for the help.

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    309 KB · Views: 272
  • 2.png
    2.png
    378.3 KB · Views: 255
  • 3.png
    3.png
    300.3 KB · Views: 189
  • 4.png
    4.png
    371.3 KB · Views: 593

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones