fommy rubberized case

Last Updated:

1. deel

deel Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

has anyone ordered this case for their nexus? i like how this one covers the entire bottom instead of the lip that leaves the trackball open. i just dont like that design. i also like the combo hard/silicone that rubberized feel has

so does anyone have experience ordering from fommy and a review of this case? also, how does it compare to the seidio innocase II?

Amzer Rubberized Black Snap On Crystal Hard Case For HTC - HTC Nexus One - Fommy.com

please save the convos about naked phones pros/cons etc. b/c ive read all those threads

thanks in advance!

Advertisement
  2. mkrmec

mkrmec Well-Known Member

this one looks quite cool i just hate the big Amzer logo at the back :D but it looks sturdy enough to really protect the phone.

3. deel

weird, when i was looking at it yesterday, i never recalled seeing it on the rubberized one. it was only on the silicone one. the additional pics seem to be using a combination of rubberized and silicone pics. must rethink getting this now if it actually does have amzer logo

4. Sunflower1970

Sunflower1970 Active Member

5. deel

i understand you didnt receive it yet, but i'm confused. are you unhappy that they changed the images?

6. theartfullodger

theartfullodger Well-Known Member

Ordered one, on back-order (UK).

7. Sunflower1970

Sunflower1970 Active Member

Yes. I bought the case in the first post - that part number is the same on my receipt as it is on the site: 86573. And now the images of the product have changed. There's the logo on it. The bottom of the case in the image I saw last week covered the area around the trackball and also went around the speaker piece. I looked specifically for a hard case which would have protection around the trackball area. That's why I bought it.

If it does end up looking like this: Amazon.com: Black Rubberized Snap on Hard Skin Faceplate Cover Case for Htc Nexus One Nexus 1: Cell Phones & Service I'll be content. If not, I'm not going to be too happy.

8. deel

gotcha. please post a pic when you get it and let us know how you like the case? right now i'm using the case it came with