Fontchanger wont install

Last Updated:

1. kolipe

kolipe Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I am trying to install to fontchanger.apk both via HTC sync and astro both of them are unsuccessful.

HTC sync says parsing error and Astro says couldnt open the file as apk file. I have checked the unknown sources option is enabled in settings.

I tried to download the file from couple of different sources still no luck.
    can you help please?

Advertisement
  2. SUroot

SUroot Well-Known Member Developer

Delete it completely. If you go into the homescreeme thread on the last page there is a link to the xda forum. Use barcode scanner to download it and try again. When openING in astro it should ask.you what you want to open with. If it does not, you may need to clear defaults... settings,apps,manage apps, astro, clear defaults. Should select to open with app manager

3. Nagrom

Nagrom Well-Known Member

kolipe likes this.
  4. kolipe

kolipe Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Thanks. But still cant get it to work. Could it be because the apk file is 1.4 and zip file is 1.2? Also, with this can I view emails or websites that are written in a different language for example in Russian if I install the relevant font and still being able to have english as my primary language? (I hope you get what I mean)