1. 2015 is going to be a great year for Android! Why wait??
    Samsung Galaxy Note 5 | Samsung Galaxy S6 | HTC One M9
  2. New Forum Created: Samsung Gear VR!

Foooooood fight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

But you're drunk so you actually hit 9rain with it
  2. septembersrain

septembersrain 句_句 Smurfing Awesome VIP Member

*Gets knocked out by the empty keg*... *Wakes up and sees all the watermelon on the floor* After realizing there isn't enough watermelon and I want more, I grab a bigger watermelon and toss it at Sammy only to watch it bounce off Yeahha.
    Ninja grabbing the pieces of watermelon I run away....

I want some oranges too. *Runs to grab some navel oranges from the fridge*....
  3. Yeahha

Yeahha Usually off topic VIP Member

Grabs what I think are oranges and hurl them at septrain...hopefully she can dodge those baseballs
  4. septembersrain

*Does a nosedive down the kitchen floor* You missed m.... OUCH! Ooh look an orange...

*Starts peeling it forgetting Yeahha is trying to knock her block off*....
  5. Yeahha

Looks for an apple...chucks a iPad at septrain
  6. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

*septrain gets distracted by the fancy looking iPad only to find out its an iPad and not an android tablet* I take it and hit Yeahha with it repeatedly, I also hate apple so I take the iPad in the bathroom and wee wee on it until it catches on fire.............haha

Due to the fire, the fire alarm goes off and the sprinklers turn on. :D
  7. Yeahha

The cold shower sobers me up so I grab a bucket and splash everyone with water
  8. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

The place is now flooded, I take everything from the fridge and throw it at everyone I can
  9. Yeahha

I float by on a table and hit Sam with an egg
  10. septembersrain

*Is soaking wet and grumpy* I decide to open all my packages of coconut M&M's and try to pop them into Yeahha and Sammys mouth.

*Watches the iPad float by.....*
  11. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

I cough and spit because I hate coconut, the ipad is floating by and is still on fire, not just floating by...
  12. Yeahha

Eats them M&Ms...contemplates the reason for this fighting...decides it doesn't really matter...throws pumpkin pies at Sam and Lucia
  13. Nate456

Nate456 Well-Known Member

Le wild teacher appears
    We use pie to the face
    Critical strike
  14. Yeahha

New guy in the fight...I smack nate with a ham
  15. septembersrain

*Takes out whip cream to top off the pumpkin pie all over me*
    As I start eating the pie, I notice Nate and point, aim, fire the rest of my whip cream in his direction......
  16. Yeahha

Starts throwing chocolate glazed honey buns like Frisbees at everyone in the room
  17. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

Enters with a water gun full of habanero Tabasco sauce, and shoots Yeahha in the eyes.
  18. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Guide

Joins into the fight with a lettuce shooter and nails AntimonyER in the man business.

-leaves fight-
  19. Yeahha

Blinded by the hot sauce I throw Sam at NYC (didn't know he left the fight) instead Sam collides with Anti
  20. AntimonyER

AntimonyER AF Addict VIP Member

I throw up my arms instinctively to protect myself, and sam hits the gun I am holding, causing the tank to explode, and Tabasco sprays into both mine and Sam's eyes, blinding us.
  21. sammyz

sammyz LG Whiz Kid Guide

So because I am blind, I leave for medical attention (I'll be back!)
  22. Yeahha

I rinse my eyes in the flood...ahh relief...I then toss some french toast on Sam's back before he can get out the door
  23. septembersrain

*Looks up and notices tabasco sauce all over everyone*
    I finally stop staring at the fully burnt iPad and notice that honey buns are floating around me.
    I pick one up and throw it back at Yeahha in a rage over him wasting such a delicious pastry. >(>_>)<
  24. Yeahha

Catches the honey bun and in a matrix like move completes a 360 and hurls it back at 9rain
  25. septembersrain

*Gets hit right in the stomach and falls over*
    I crawl through the river laced with pumpkin, watermelon, stale bread, M&M's and who knows what else to reach the fridge again.

Noticing only a bowl of Jello left I pull out my hidden sling shot and start aiming Jello balls at Yeahha.