1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

General For all people having battery life doubts

1. filip989

filip989 Member

There it is, since many people have fears about battery life, I decided to see how long the battery would last for sensible usage - phone calls, messaging, a bit of internet (youtube, browsing, a few miner downloads), and using apps which you need - not gaming, although I did play on it a bit these few days, and here's the result. I'm pretty happy with this.

[​IMG]

Plus, it still has 1/4 charge left.

Advertisement
  2. Gods_Pianist

Gods_Pianist Active Member

how many days does your phone last? mine (HTC Desire C) lasts a day to a day and a half on normal usage..but with a little gaming, it lasts half a day..i used juice defender ultimate on mine (downloaded the patch on 4shared. :D), but now that i updaed my software to ICS 4.0.3, battery drains a lot faster and CPU uses heavily..my phone lags easily after even a short while of gaming unlike before the update.