• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Help for andrio senior i need israel cellcom firmware

kivingorni

Lurker
Oct 15, 2009
thanks for this perfect community and wonderful peoples here i hope to be one of this great community , my first question is that i have galaxy 7500 from cellcom Israel i change the firmware and i lose most important thing like Arabic and Hebrew support i try to search i find some Arabic language support but it was very very very bad . but the cellcom Arabic support was wonderful i go to the cellcom service center (the main one) and it was very big surprise for me !!! they don't know how to upload firmware for the phone and i told them it is very easy i can do it but no way!!! i am not kidding they don't know how to do that ....and they told me they will take my phone to send it and try to do it !!!hhhhhhhhh
my requisite from one of the senior to get for us the cellcom firmware , please please pleaseeeeeeeee

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones