for andrio senior i need israel cellcom firmwareSupport

Last Updated:

1. kivingorni

kivingorni Member This Topic's Starter

thanks for this perfect community and wonderful peoples here i hope to be one of this great community , my first question is that i have galaxy 7500 from cellcom Israel i change the firmware and i lose most important thing like Arabic and Hebrew support i try to search i find some Arabic language support but it was very very very bad . but the cellcom Arabic support was wonderful i go to the cellcom service center (the main one) and it was very big surprise for me !!! they don't know how to upload firmware for the phone and i told them it is very easy i can do it but no way!!! i am not kidding they don't know how to do that ....and they told me they will take my phone to send it and try to do it !!!hhhhhhhhh
    my requisite from one of the senior to get for us the cellcom firmware , please please pleaseeeeeeeee

Advertisement
  2. Shayko

Shayko Well-Known Member

relax my friend :)
    i'll downgrade my phone to the cellcom firmware and create a blank nandroid backup for you during the weekend, cause right now i don't have the time.

patience, young padawan :D

3. Rastaman-FB

Rastaman-FB Well-Known Member

quoted for post of excellence

4. kivingorni

kivingorni Member This Topic's Starter

really i don't know what to say for you ???? SE senior is good ??? i will be very very very thanks full , really i waiting you minute per minute because i need it .
    very much thanks for your respond i am waiting you