• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For my beutiful Androidoiks

leoborg

Lurker
Jan 30, 2012
Dear and Androidears

Here is your all huble (TELESCOPE), baah i am insane, I was to write humble...
But ok.... yours no noiz Leonid aka Leoborg NascB.

First and foremost I respect knowledge and freshly informed data emission in
person, on my side I grew to like online social sites neighbordering addiction,
but still inside I feel like my Spectrum should've run all this we see today...
I have learned my stuf on Silicon Graphics Engines back in 80's so I
am witnessing that all they knew than is now not invented, more like
reapplied, in other words, all you see today with great pompon was than
available in much better and "easier to use" shape without malware or viruses
or comercial espionage of your personal belongings plus ACTA was not near
for next 30 years in shape it is impressed now upon all of us.
For all these reasons things like Apl​

The Hubble was a fatastic tool! Welcome to Android Forums. Thanks for the introduction. I hope you will enjoy your time here. We have a discussion area just for the owners/users of your Asus tab that should prove interesting to you. I hope you will follow this link and enjoy the read.
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer Prime - Android Forums

Currently we have a new thread in our social area where existing members are paying
tribute to the new people that have just joined Android Forums. This is something
the regular users thought up to give you some idea how the group truly welcomes you to these forums. I encourage you to check out the thread and say hello. We are really glad that you joined these forums. Here is a link to that thread:
http://androidforums.com/lounge/508...ts-first-annual-newbie-appreciation-week.html

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones