• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For Sale : $165 : Galaxy Nexus (VZW) + extras and made to order

Status
Not open for further replies.

iowabowtech

root@android:/ #
May 2, 2010
Iowa|USA
Buy | Sell | Trade
..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
..Galaxy Nexus (VZW) + extras and made to order

Price
..$165

Shipping Included?
..Yes

Payment Options
..Paypal

Condition
..Great: Device in great shape and all original included items

Extra Included Items
..Extended battery and cover. Original earbuds still sealed in packaging.

Additional Information/Comments
Phone is rooted with TWRP recovery. I will flash any rom of the buyers choice prior to shipping.

Attachments

• 0914130859.jpg
    0914130859.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 130
Reactions: Bob Cat
A few more words on this phone. It's had a Zagg screen protector on it from the beginning. Though listed as great condition, the screen is mint. The body of the phone is also in excellent condition as it was housed in a Diztronic TPU case (included) since the beginning. You will struggle to find a Nexus in better condition that this one.

The earbuds are the originals. I forgot I even had them and located them when rounding up all the packaging so I'm adding them into the sale.

If there's a single issue, it's that one of the little tabs on the extended battery door must be broken? The door just doesn't quite seem to seal right in every spot. Once you push down on one area, another area seems to pop open just slightly. Still totally functional, I'm just a big fan of full disclosure. If you use the supplied case, it's a total non issue. The case is very thin which is why many of us original Gnexer's went with it.

Currently, the phone is running a mostly stock Android 4.3 rom. It has a few extras on it like some toggles, etc. Shipping included to lower 48.

Any other questions, post or shoot me a PM.

Cheers,
IBT

Reactions: El Presidente
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones