..For Sale

Device/Item(s)
    ..Barely Used HTC One X

Price
    ..325 obo

Shipping Included?
    ..Yes

Payment Options
    ..Other (Explain in Additional Information)

Condition
    ..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items

Additional Information/Comments
    This device is in pristine condition, I did my best to provide proof of this by taking close ups of the screen. It has only been used for about a week so is practically new. Everything in the box in the images are included and I ship very quickly and use very safe packaging techniques.

About payment, I have two Paypal accounts but they are on hold for now due to some previous (Nexus4) transactions. For now, I will accept however you choose to pay including money order, Western Union (can be done online), check etc. I am a very honest seller and can provide countless (seriously) references if needed.

Price is negotiable!

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    Bob Cat likes this.
  2. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

Is the device s on,or s off?
  3. dralways

dralways Well-Known Member

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by that question. Would you mind explaining?
  4. dralways

Just make an offer and I'll likely accept.
  5. Bob Cat

Bob Cat Careful, They're sharp!! Moderator

"In your phone there is a form of security check and the level of security is determined by whether you are S-ON or S-OFF. It's a flag at the radio level of your phone that checks images before they are allowed to be written to the system memory. So when you gain S-OFF, you gain unrestricted access to the NAND flash memory on your device, also known as root. With S-ON you can get temporary root but it's not guaranteed, with S-OFF you can get permanent root no matter what you flash."

I'm guessing it's still s-on. ;)

GLWS,

BC
    scotty85 likes this.
  6. dralways

Thanks alot, I'm sure that it's still s-on as I haven't messed with any root level properties on this particular phone. I'll double check tomorrow after work.
    scotty85 likes this.
  7. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

I figure its s on also,since its in a normal release packaging. But i figured it was worth asking :)
  8. dralways

Do you prefer s-off?
  9. scotty85

scotty85 Guides Guide

yes... and i just replied to your pm,with some directions how to check. :)
  10. dralways

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.