..$475

Shipping Included?
    ..Yes

Payment Options
    ..Paypal

Condition
    ..Mint: Perfect device and all original included items

Extra Included Items
    ..2 White Samsung Cases (one on the phone, the other new in the box), White Ringke Slim Case with Box, Mint Navy Blue Elago Slim case, Mint blue/Gray Case Mate Tough Case. Brand new battery door.

Additional Information/Comments
    This is really a feeler to gauge interest but would definitely sell with the right offer.

I have several successful feedback transactions here. I also have 100% ebay and have been a member since 1998. I also have feedback feedback on xda, http://forum.xda-developers.com/itrader.php?u=2264281.

Attached Files:

Advertisement
    Bob Cat likes this.
  2. Wildo6882

Wildo6882 Well-Known Member

So what are you looking to switch to?
  3. RadYOacTiVe

RadYOacTiVe Well-Known Member

Nothing really, but might consider trading for an S4 otherwise I'll sit on the money until something new comes out.

Are you still on Android?
  4. RadYOacTiVe

Any interest at $450?

Will consider a trade for an S4 too.
  5. jmoose4bama

jmoose4bama Active Member

I'm interested. I've been trying to wait out for this moto x but really like the note 2.

I'll give you back your HTC thunderbolt too!
  6. RadYOacTiVe

Hey JMoose,

I'll shoot you a PM. Can't believe you still have the TB!

7. RadYOacTiVe

Sale pending. Received partial payment and will complete sale by Monday.

Sorry Jmoose.
  8. Wildo6882

So what are you using now in its place? I'm on an S4. Debating on keeping it. Swapping it for the One when it comes out. Or going back to iOS. I'm on the fence of it all!
  9. RadYOacTiVe

I am on a blue razr M. Yes, i have two Razr M's but it looks like I have the other one sold.

Not sure what I'm getting next, Verizon doesn't seem to have much on their plate, was hoping they would get the S4 Active.

10. Wildo6882

Jumped off the iOS bandwagon after playing with iOS 7. It's really the same phone with different icons and a control center. Oh, and icons that look like a pre-teen girl decided on the color palette. Still on the S4. It's a good phone and the camera is incredible. I'm now trying to decide if I want the One or if I want to get the 32gb S4 and sell my 16gb. I love storage and hate trying to micro-manage what is in there.
  11. RadYOacTiVe

I'm not a fan of phones without external SD support. It's just easier to move pictures, vids, etc when switching phones. I'm debating on getting the S4 or holding out a little longer to see what comes out after the Moto X.

12. RadYOacTiVe

Total Payment received and tracking number provided. Thanks everyone for your interest!
  13. RadYOacTiVe

TimV28 from AC confirmed receiving and activating. Thanks again!
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.