For sale: Seidio 1750mah battery and Steinheil Crystal ClearAccessories

Last Updated:

1. MJRatliff

MJRatliff Member This Topic's Starter

Hey guys! I just traded in my dinc for a droidx and now have a couple things some of you may be looking for. I have the Seidio 1750mah battery (same size as stock) and one Steinheil Crystal Clear screen protector. I would like to sell them together. The first $30 takes them both!

The battery is normally $50 from Seidio and the screen protector is $11. So $30 for both is half price! The battery was used for about 2 weeks and worked awesome!! The screen protector is brand new - never applied.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. Binarysolo01001

Binarysolo01001 Member

I'd be down for this, if you'd be willing to wait possibly one day for me to see if I can buy this Incredible from craigslist =D

3. jwalker87

jwalker87 Well-Known Member

I really don't need the battery (have stock, 1750, and 2 2600's on the way), but I'd give you $10 shipped for the protector. Shipped probably being 50 cents postage, or whatever first class is nowadays.

4. Mygoldwing

Mygoldwing New Member

If they are still available I would be interested.

5. MJRatliff

MJRatliff Member This Topic's Starter

Mygoldwing - PM sent.

Binarysolo01001 - let me know if you get the dinc on craigslist as soon as possible and if mygoldwing doesn't get them by tomorrow they are all yours.

jwalker87 - if mygoldwing or binary don't end up taking them, the Steinheil is yours.

Thanks guys!