For the exchange users out there

Last Updated:

1. merrion13

merrion13 Member This Topic's Starter

Jul 19, 2010
    Had no problem getting my phone to play nice with our exchange server at work and emails are coming/going fine.

However, there are some configuration items I have a big issue with as it relates to the 'look' of the email (coming from a BlackBerry).

1. Is there any way to have a single folder show my received items and sent items combined? My BB had this and it was very useful.

2. How can I edit the way my folders are displayed at the top horizontal bar? The sidescrolling folder display is awkward, it puts my inbox first (good) but then all subsequent folders are listed alphabetically; it pays no attention to their order on my desktop and also shows sub-folders of other files. Any way to change this?

3. Is there a way to change the way emails show as unread? The difference b/n read and unread is only a shade of grey, and difficult to see outside.

2. Matrioux

Matrioux Member

Jul 14, 2010
    If you don't mind paying for an app, tailgate makes an exchange only email program ($20) that has much better customization. There is a free 30 day trial version (make sure to download the android 2.0+ version)

I'm using the trial now, and its much more like the exchange client on the windows phone I came from.