for those having lag issues and others after ics updateGeneral

1. chaz517

chaz517 Member

I can def say that doing a hard.reset fixed my lag issues when scrolling thru screens and also the texting lag. It also uses.about 150mb less of ram for.some reason
    So if ur having issues I would def hard reset

Advertisement
    129260 and mac1679 like this.
  2. chaz517

chaz517 Member

this help out anyone else? cant believe the night and day difference it made on mine
  3. Skyroket

Skyroket Well-Known Member

I don't have any text lagging. Well how much ram is your skyrocket uses?
  4. chaz517

chaz517 Member

only uses around 380-500 now, was always at 600 or more before, untill clearing storage
  5. Skyroket

Skyroket Well-Known Member

Yeah this seems right. My skyrocket uses between 360 and 450mb
  6. Samsung ftw

Samsung ftw New Member

hi if i do a factory reset how do i backup everything? do i just.copy and paste files onto my computer then paste it to my phone after the factory reset?
  7. Premo da Rula

Premo da Rula Member

so you mean to do a data reset right???
  8. Atma

Atma Well-Known Member

If you have something like pictures, yes you can copy them to the pc and then copy them back. I don't have the Skyrocket so it may be different for your phone, but on my T-Mobile Galaxy S2 a factory reset doesn't erase files on internal storage, like pics etc. It will delete all the apps you downloaded. You can back those up, if you want to, with something like App Backup & Restore. It will backup your apps but not the data with them like saved games. If you want to backup messages you can use SMS Backup & Restore. For contacts, sync them with Google and they will restore after a factory reset. You can also use Kies to make backups.

Yes, a factory data reset.