• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For those in search of an EVO.. a couple suggestions

drewsg

May 31, 2010
So if you're like me, tired of waiting or fustrated that none of the local Best Buys, Radioshack or Sprint store have none in stock, a couple suggestions below.

1) Check Craigslist and put out a wanted ad, or check periodically throughout the day for any new ads. Believe me, you have to be quick, when I put my EVO on craigslist a few weeks ago, I had about 7 offers within the first half hour of putting the ad out.

2) Hit up Ebay to find some being sold locally. I was able to find an Evo that was being sold about 15 miles south of me. I offered the guy $400 to stop the auction (there were no bids), and in about an hour. I was able to get my hands on it.

As always, in these cases, always check the ESN with Sprint before you leave seller or give them the cash!!!!!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones