For those of us that use Cricket WirelessGeneral

Last Updated:

1. gtpdjw

gtpdjw Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

If you don't know already Cricket will be be adding a Android phone in July is made by Kyocera and called the Zio. Here is the spec's include a 3.5-inch WVGA display, 600 MHz Qualcomm MSM7227 processor, 3.2 MP camera with 30fps video record/playback, and Android 1.6. So this is great news for us that already have the Eris on Cricket because now there will be a way to fix the mms problem and the broadband work around. As soon as they release this phone I will be digging in to fix these problem that we all have right now I hope that they go with a mobile IP lets all keep our fingers crossed.

Advertisement
  2. hlaalu

hlaalu Well-Known Member

It will probably be released in Aug, the blackberry should be July.

3. hlaalu

hlaalu Well-Known Member

However we are releasing the navigation on time which is a good sign that Cricket follows through.

If you're really interested, I'll start bugging upper management and try to squeeze an official date from them :)

4. fritzel67

fritzel67 Well-Known Member

Yes, please keep us posted. Like gtpdjw I'm keen to get market apps working on Cricket's network on my Eris! ;)

5. xcellentdeals

xcellentdeals Member

Now that definitely seems like a step in the right direction......WAITING PATIENTLY