For Those of you Experinceing Signal IssuesGeneral

Last Updated:

1. ISASoilder

ISASoilder Well-Known Member

Hello all, like you I just received myGNEX and and like some of you I have ran into some Signal issues.
    After some though i believe i have come up with the issue. When VZ extended its LTE range my town happen to be put in the very vringe of what is considered the extended 4g coverage area (according to the map) My phone can pic up 4g but it will cont. to drop it and then attempt back to 3g in which i get full service bars, the problem comes when the phone is decidng whether to attempt to stay on lte or switch to 3g the hang time can be long and can temp cause the phone to go out of service, hopefully with the next update reception will improve the radio strength, as of now i have not swtich to preferred CDMA and i have been able to maintain a strong CDMA with the occasional 4g pick up,

Temp solution put your phone into CDMA only mode if your phone is have to much trouble with 4g

If this topic has already been recoverd the forgive me , since all the other discussions i have found were buried in the other threads, llz i hope this helps some of you otherwise the phone is the fastest I have ever had!!!

PS has anyone experinced a reboot with mult apps running?

Advertisement
    libbyj likes this.