For those of you who have plan minute issues. Please read!

Last Updated:

1. afine1

afine1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

just and fyi for everyone who does not know this....you can sign up through google and change your plan to the $99.99 even more plan which includes everything unlimited. after 2 years (or less if you know what to do) you can go back to the $79.99. this is similar to sprint...if you think about it, sprints all in is $99.99 and their best android phone is the hero. cost..$179.99....same as the nexus. same costs over the first two years and then with tmobile it will drop $20.00.

there is NO FEE to go to the $99.99 plan because you are staying within in the same Even More plans.

googles whole deal with tmob is to sign you up with a two year plan. they want everything seperated...talk, text, and data. this is how they get paid back by tmobile. one price for talk, one for text, and one for data, they dont have a package deal. it is all sepearate. this is why through google you can also add data only to an existing account.

and after you are signed up and are locked into a contract you can easily change to the $99.99 plan with unlimited minutes.

Advertisement
  2. rookie1082

rookie1082 Well-Known Member

Didn't you just post this in another thread?

3. afine1

afine1 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

yes, but i am trying to clear this up for those who didn't read that thread. and i really am trying to help those people who dont realize that changing their plans is possible, and they are not limited to google plan. i think it is important.

and for those it helps...you're welcome.