For those PC Gamers...

Last Updated:

1. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

What headsets do ya'll use if you use them?

I got these from NewEgg a little while ago while they were on sale for half off. I have to say, the force feedback thing actually does wonders for these. My friend has a pair of Fatality ones with the whole hookup from Creative (sound card, etc) and the only thing he's got on me is a removable microphone and slightly less mudding out on major bass.

Quite literally, as stupid as it sounds with these things, the force feedback is just literally little vibrating motors in each headphone. They simulate the feeling you get when bass hits, and the speakers in these things are DEFINITELY good. They get excessively loud at times though... can leave my ears ringing if I have them above 30% for too long. Lots of booms and shooting in a game (Bad Company 2 on a rush map, save my ears).

I would recommend these, and I have to say it's gonna be wierd when I get another pair that DOESN'T have force feedback... seeing as Edimensional are the only ones that do this.

Enough about what I got, what are YOU using, and what makes it special?

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

3. Snow_Fox

Snow_Fox Well-Known Member

At the moment I use audio-technica ES7's for headphone's and a mic that is suppose to go over your head around my neck.. it has a single ear peice so it isn't too awkward.

In the future I'm looking to get a pair of Audio-Technica a700 or ad700 depending on which one is going to give better quality for metal/game playing.. I will probably also upgrade to a gaming soundcard at some point.. total domination will ensue :D

Although i must admit I considered getting that same set but, was completely broke.

4. NYCHitman1

NYCHitman1 Gun for Hire Developer

I use my Bose headset from the audio plug-in socket when I need to listen to anything and don't want to bother my daughter/fiancee. I would never waste money on a "gaming headset" if I already own a pair.

5. Weazol

Weazol Well-Known Member

6. Familyguy1

Familyguy1 Well-Known Member

I have these TekNmotion They are simply superb, and for the price they are awesome.

7. Jimmykimchi

Jimmykimchi Well-Known Member

8. android.convert

android.convert Well-Known Member

I use some cheap $30 logitech, work great for me so far.

9. n0ct3m

n0ct3m Well-Known Member

10. Filipino.Cowboy

Filipino.Cowboy Well-Known Member

I too use the Logitech G35. Super comfortable, adjustable. Sound quality is great, and the mic is amazing. I have people ask all the time if I have a $200 mic or something. I could care less about the macro buttons, but the volume roller is great!

11. DrStryfe

DrStryfe Member

12. Droid Samurai

Droid Samurai Well-Known Member

Creative Labs HS-800 Fatal1ty Gaming Headset. Use them with my Droid X too when im at work too, love em.

13. groan

groan Well-Known Member

0my headset
    I'm on a razer kick these days.
    Only thing i'm missing is the keyboard.

14. 96accord

96accord Active Member

I need to read this thread since I need a new pair. My pair is old and messed up (the foamy/cushion part around the ear is gone) :(

15. Thefoodman52

Thefoodman52 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Psssst...... get the pair I got, I think they're the best option here for the price.

Hmm.... weird... didn't think there was any wind on a forum... and it talks....

16. Genetic_Bloom

Genetic_Bloom Well-Known Member

I use the AX 720s for my Xbox 360 and I have a pair of Tritton AX Pros that I used to use for PC. Broke them, so now I'm using my old Tritton AX 360s and just a Logitech USB mic for my PC. Can't go wrong with the Tritton headsets.

17. zombies8mybrain

zombies8mybrain Member

I have a pair of Razer gaming headset, forget the name, they're pretty comfortable. For the longest time I just used cheap logitech or off brand headsets. Finally spent some money on a decent headset. I got a decent deal on a combo pack, the razer headset and deathadder mouse. Sound is decent enough but nothing to write home to mom about.