For those that have Tracking NumbersGeneral

1. g_patrick15

g_patrick15 Well-Known Member

When you track your package, does it provide you with a reference number? I know many companies include information like the order number, email address, or phone number in the reference field, so that may lead us to a tracking number regardless of if Google supplied it to us or not.

Advertisement
  2. jdk2

jdk2 Well-Known Member

No, it's very spartan. No extra information is provided.
  3. sx4dude2013

sx4dude2013 Well-Known Member

Nope, just a link to UPS tracking
  4. Bob Loblaw1

Bob Loblaw1 Well-Known Member

And the e-mail is from UPS and not Google? The rep I talked to said it's UPS that sends the e-mail with the tracking #.
  5. jdk2

jdk2 Well-Known Member

Mine came from Google with a tracking number from UPS but was definitely from Google.
  6. Bob Loblaw1

Man those Reps really know their stuff huh? I half expect somebody on this forum to let me know once my phone ships before Google does.
  7. jdk2

jdk2 Well-Known Member

:D:D:D
  8. JunBringer

JunBringer Well-Known Member

Your phone shipped.
    Bob Loblaw1 likes this.
  9. Bob Loblaw1

To those that have tracking #'s:

Has the transaction in your Google Wallet changed from Pending to Complete? Under the My Orders section of your account, did they change the "estimated ship date 11/15" to "shipped 11/16" or anything?
  10. techrider62

techrider62 Well-Known Member

Yes and yes
  11. Jahmakan

Jahmakan Well-Known Member

Mine did. It shows "Your order has shipped!" It shows today's date and states that my credit card has officially been charged and how the charge will show on my statement.
  12. Bob Loblaw1

Ok cool so I guess that more or less rules out the possibility of the phone just randomly showing up w/o ever getting a tracking #. If those items I mentioned haven't changed AND you haven't received a tracking # then it hasn't shipped........probably. ;)