For those using ADWLauncherSupport

Last Updated:

1. powerkiter

powerkiter Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Just a quick one I noticed the other day after a recent update.

If you have an app you want to remove it has a nice little feature... Simply hold your finger on the icon of the app and drag the icon for the app down to the dustbin at the bottom of the page. But instead of just letting go to remove the app from the desktop hold it over the bin for 2 seconds and up pops a little text box asking if you want to uninstall the app!

If your in the app draw and find an app you no longer want simply hold your finger on the icon as you would to place it on the desktop but instead of taking your finger off the app to place it simply hold it over the bin like above and the same text box pops up.

But your app wont be removed until you press the OK to remove the app from the phone :D

Advertisement
    Bexy and wynney666 like this.
  2. wynney666

wynney666 Well-Known Member

sweet..
    thats a Usefull tip
    will try later :)
    Cheers Power

3. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

I just re-rooted my phone to fix some apps I removed and now I can't remember how I got 4 places for apps on the drawer. I have the dots to change page but before the root I had places for apps there too. Anyone?

4. powerkiter

Gurba, press the setting button (4 squares) then adwsettings then go to UI setting and tick the box for "dock bar"

Don't forget in the same option panel you can chose from 2 or 4 apps for the dock bar :)

5. Gurba

Gurba Well-Known Member

I didn't have this option until I uninstalled and reinstalled ADW. Works fine now. :)

6. TheManWithAPlan

TheManWithAPlan Well-Known Member

You should back up your settings so you wouldn't really have to fiddle about with it
    Btw try the alt dark free theme for adw.. lookz nice :-D
    you can find it in market!!

7. ray1510

ray1510 Well-Known Member

I have adw launcher and when I hover an app over the dusting it doesn't come up with an uninstall option, I've tried uninstalling adw ance re-installing but no difference

8. TheManWithAPlan

TheManWithAPlan Well-Known Member

It doesn't work with widgets, only app shortcuts..

9. powerkiter

Also, if the app yuo want to delete is in the app draw simply hold your finger on it and then it transferes to the desktop. Without taking your finger off the icon drag it to the bin and hold it over to uninstall the app.

It's the quickest way I have found to remove unwanted apps plus you can remove widgets this way as you are dragging the widget from the app draw not the desktop.