• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

For those who can't find all the Live wallpapers

Eazail70x7

Android Expert
Mar 13, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
I was able to gather some from my sister's hero that I previously could not get with my own phone. Hopefully this helps a few people who have been searching :)

http://androidforums.com/samsung-moment/75328-new-live-wallpapers-sort-d.html

I was able to help my sister root and get a 2.1 rom on her hero and surprise surprise! Her market has more apps than mine! When we both type in live wallpapers, mine showed 170 while hers showed about 335!

So I looked through and downloaded some of the live wallpapers I have been searching high and low for. I simply backed them up using mybackup pro and astro and then transferred the apk's to my sd card and here they are.

I was unable to attach only one of them (Nexus boot up live wallpaper) unfortunately but I got the other ones I downloaded uploaded right here.

I figured that I wasn't the only one missing apps in my market so I just wanted to share some of the goodies I found today :D

How can we install these wallpapers? My Droid is 2.1 Android Powered however I do not have it rooted I believe and I have the Astro file manager so I can in fact see my phones' inners.

The question is... where to I put these files so they show up in the Live Wallpapers selection screen?

Thanks for sharing!

deafninja

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones