For those with the SPRINT Bodyglove caseAccessories

Last Updated:

1. BigHAZE

BigHAZE Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

Can you use it WITHOUT the stock EVO back plate on? If I buy that case, I will be changing batteries often and don't want to have to remove the Body Glove case AND the Evo backplate.

Please let us know if it works.

THanks

Advertisement
  2. fh1342

fh1342 New Member

mine broke within a week, seemed like it was cheap plastic. The upper right corner , I ended up gettign the holster case from bestbuy and have been pretty happy with it

BigHAZE likes this.
  3. RaiseUp151z

RaiseUp151z Well-Known Member

My broke within a week also ...it uses cheap plastic & the design is not well thought off.... there is no support for the plastic where the volume control is.

If you still have an option I would take the Sprint Silicon case...it feels off the hook & way more durable then the bodyglove crap....then wait until ottherbox

BigHAZE likes this.
  4. thebrain

thebrain Active Member

To answer your question NO. The cut out for the camera on the body glove case is big enough, that when the phones battery cover it left off their is a gap allowing dust/dirt into the phone.

BigHAZE likes this.
  5. BigHAZE

BigHAZE Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I just came home with one from the Sprint store and after reading the previous posts...will not even open it. I was needing something to get my by until they release the otterbox, but don't want cheap crap wrapping my pristine phone until then.

Thanks for the advice.

Haze

6. AndroidMax

AndroidMax Well-Known Member

I bought both the Bodyglove case, and the HTC leather belt holder from Sprint. It's been almost 30 days, and the bodyglove case is now broken near the volume controls. The HTC leather case is coming unsewn at the seams as well. Both are going back for full refund, and I am looking else where.

7. OhioGuy89

OhioGuy89 Well-Known Member

I've had the Bodyglove since the day it came out and haven't had a problem - and I've dropped my phone numerous times w/ it on.

8. Phillyred

Phillyred New Member

Craptastic it is!! I only got it to hold me over until I get the 3500 battery.

[​IMG]

9. AndroidMax

AndroidMax Well-Known Member

I just upgraded to Bestbuy's Platinum Series case. It was about $9 more, but is much better constructed, and comes off the phone with a simple twist. Awesome case.... +2

10. Bnice

Bnice Guest

IF this the same case that my girl have, just press in the center on the bottom piece and squeeze the side of the top and pull, should just slide apart. just think you might find this easier.

11. exBBuser

exBBuser Well-Known Member

I have it since day one,still in one piece and i have dropped my phone a couple times.

12. MalibuAce

MalibuAce Member

I got it the first day too...working great, although it is a little flimsy where the volume rocker is, but does not bother me...

13. goosecat

goosecat Member

Mine broke at the volume rocker. Sprint store replaced it for free though. If it breaks again, I'll probably try a Seidio.