• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Force close city..

orlandotek

Lurker
Nov 28, 2010
Okay. I had my 7 inch Galaxy Tab for over a year.

I have now had my K1 for 3 days.

I bought the K1 to replace my Galaxy Tab.

I have had more force close error messages on this K1 over the last 3 days then I have had had over the entire year with my Tab.

What gives?

Was Honeycomb even beta tested???

I was wondering if you guys could help me im having major issues with my k1 tablet wen i got it it had android 3.1installed on it and everything worked fine but once i installed the 3.2.1 my tablet wont play any flash videos for more than 1 minute without the video pausing by itself and becoming unplayable unless i refresh the internet page and even after the refresh it still freezes at the one minute mark.i also noticed a lot of force close in the browser with flash heavy content which all of these worked fine on android 3.1 ive tried a factory reset and it still does the samething is there anything u guys know wat to do to fix this or is there any way to fix this ot get it reported to be fixed?? Or is there anyway i can go back to android 3.1 and if so how and where would i get the original software?? Any input is greatly appreciated

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones