Force Close Error Problem

Last Updated:

1. wsb225

wsb225 Member This Topic's Starter

Hi, I am new to this forum and new to android. I have the HTC Evo and when I am radomly going through emails or using another app, I get the following error:

"SORRY! The process android.process.acore has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again. There is a Button for Force close."

Any help on how I can correct this problem, would be appreciated.

Thanks

Advertisement
  2. wsb225

BUMP. Does anyone know how to solve this problem or have any suggestions? Thanks

3. mityman50

mityman50 Well-Known Member

I get it all the time, too. But I always get it in the People app, whenever I try to view a contacts' Facebook profile. It never fails, and it's very annoying.

4. tornaudi

tornaudi New Member

Gah, having the same problem! Woke up this morning to discover all of my contacts have been deleted, and when I try and add them back in I get this message. Would love some help on this!

5. tsipa

tsipa Well-Known Member

If I am not mistaking that is the process that controls and syncs Facebook for HTC Sense. I don't think I have ever had it force close before but I know that before the latest update, that process would get stuck on syncing and drain the battery like no other.

6. wsb225

Thanks for the reply. I will disconnect / unlog from Facebook and let everyone know if the error reports stop. ANy other suggestions or help is appreciated. Thanks.