Force Close messages, market & Google TalkSupport

Last Updated:

1. MegGP

MegGP New Member This Topic's Starter

Hey there,

I'm wondering if someone can help me out. I have a MT3G that has been rooted and unlocked and I've been using it for nearly 2 weeks. Ever since I first got it a warning screen pops up that says "The process com.google.process.gapps has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." and then Force Close. This happens when I first turn on the phone and when I try to install ANY app from the market. I also cannot access Google Talk. Once I touch the icon a screen pops up that says "The application Google Talk (process com.google.android.talk) has stopped unexpectedly. Please try again." I have done a factory reset which didn't help, I've tried clearing data from gmail and google talk and nothing has had any affect on the problem. Does anyone know what could fix this?

Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. johnlgalt

johnlgalt Antidisestablishmentarian VIP Member

MT3G? Not trying to be rude, but why are you posting in the DROID forum, was this on purpose, or would you like for a mod to move this to the appropriate forum (and delete my reply)?

Also, have you thought about a newer ROM for your phone? Or was it rooted very recently?

3. mrafiq2

mrafiq2 New Member

it seems like u have deleted gtalk from your mobile. you would need to reinstall that

I am attaching the zip. you need to push these to your phone. copy them to your sd card or phone memory and using a manger like astro locate and install them
    hope this helps :)

Attached Files: