Force V-Cast Video to buffer longer?Support

Last Updated:

1. larry0071

larry0071 Well-Known Member This Topic's Starter

I have a weak signal at work and often like to watch Vcast (Bones, Vampire Diaries, Family Guy and some others) but due to the limited reception I often get choppy video/audio. There is no link in the menu button to adjust the total seconds of buffering. Is there a back door way to increase the buffer amount to help get better playback of Vcast?

Advertisement
  2. saps

saps Well-Known Member

I got rid of all the vcast stuff myself so I cannot help you there. I'll also assume you don't have WiFi access at work.
    Honestly, what I do is just put videos on my sdcard and watch stuff that way. Its maybe not as convenient as streaming it but the framerate is consistent. My 16GB card [which we all know is what 14.73] has 10.5GB of just videos/movies/etc so I do have moderate selection there.
    Family Guy huh, me too. I see we have more in common than cheese ;) I've got Seasons 1-7 all on my sdcard :D That takes up about 5GB by itself especially since I have it as mp4 instead of avi or something a bit more compact but my son has an ipod touch so we converted it all to mp4 so he could have the same and then I just didnt wanna mess with it. Even as avi I think I'd still be like 4GB