Forceclose on Email

Last Updated:

1. bnehring

bnehring Member This Topic's Starter

Hello, I'm new to posting on the forums but I've been reading for quite sometime. Sorry if this has been addressed I just couldn't find a post on it.

So probably 3 days ago I went to check my work email and Yahoo email on my Droid and it will update and show me all my new messages in both emails but when I try and open a email to actually view it, it forcecloses. My Gmail account works just fine. I've tried rebooting and pulling the battery and even just being patient thinking it was just a glitch but it is still not working. Does anyone have any ideas on this issue? Verizon Droid forums gave me no help. I'm not rooted and still haven't received the 2.1 update. Running Open Home app but I've tried going to regular theme and trying there and still no luck.

Whew! Sorry for the rambling, any help is appreciated. Thanks!

Advertisement
  2. nstallion

nstallion Well-Known Member

Someone recently had a similar issue and it had to do with a PDF attached to one of their emails.

3. bnehring

No matter if it has an attachment or not it will forceclose. I have astro and could view pdf files before this started to occur. Just seems fishy since my Gmail works perfectly fine, which is nice but I really just want my work email to work, I couldn't care less about my Gmail or Yahoo accounts those are just bonus to me.

4. bnehring

bump
    still having problems