• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

Root Forced to update LauncherPro

Hey everyone,

before my current setup I was using CyanogenMod and their custom version of LauncherPro. It had been updated with new icons, which were similar in shape to the defaults, but had much more detail and color/shading to give them a slight 3D effect.

Well, recently I switched to Dew's smoked glass ROM and was getting stuck in never ending loops with a message stating my current version of LauncherPro had "expired" and I had to finally remove it and DL the current app store version. Ok so thats fine, except its so boring now... function-wise its as awesome as ever but its just so BLAH.

I am looking for icon packs that I might be able to use with the new version of LP, but it seems none of them on the app store have preview images. I am trying to get it to look like this. If you know of a similar icon pack, please let me know!

39878_1395739646005_1007615014_30859029_2034722_n.jpg

Thanks in advance!

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones