Forced to use this iphone 4 on AT&T

Last Updated:

1. Forcedtouseiphone

Forcedtouseiphone New Member This Topic's Starter

I am waiting very patiently for a AT&T andriod phone to come out that is not a piece of crap. I will not use a Samsung and the streak is a choice I might take but I reaaly want a Droid X style android or whatevers coming as close to the Android 2 as I can get but without the Querty keyboard a Droid X or Incredsible on AT&T would be awsome . Tired of Apple controlling every move. As of today I have dropped over 200 calls in 5 weeks. Anyone know when the Streak or something cool is coming? By the way nice to meet everyone! Anyone know what I can do to get my early termination fees waved. I get horrible service at home and and at work and in Lake tahpoe where I am working now but I am from the Sacramento area and used to have great service and I am on my 3rd new iphone 4 trying to fix the service issues. Anyone know how to get out of this contract and get with Verizon?

Advertisement
  2. syst3merror

syst3merror Member

are you sure it's not because of the grip of death? and why won't you use a Samsung? The Samsung Galaxy S is stunning!

3. nyle

nyle Member

Dell Streak with Android 1.6 release on ATT August 13th. Why not a Samsung Captivate - my wife and I love ours. Yes, we are waiting for the GPS fix but overall the phones are amazing. I have to say, Android is going to rock iOS world. It won't be long and the iPhone won't be thought of as all that, anymore.

4. Steven58

Steven58 Reformed PH VIP Member

Welcome to Android Forums. Good luck with your issue.

5. G.Armour

G.Armour You know you want to. VIP Member

Welcome to the Android Forums!