• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

[Forged] a new android MMO coming soon

We are currently working on a 3d mmo for both android and ios devices to be released late march/early april. This mmo is being designed to be similar to runescape in the sense that there is no classes. You make 1 character and that character has skills that you may train to your liking.

This mmo will be heavily clan and friend based with clan bases and clan pvp among many other friend based activities.

What we need to know from you is what you would like to see!
For some starter questions:
  • Joystick? or tap to move?
  • What types of equipable items do you want to see?(just chest,legs,helm,weapon,shield or also include pieces like boots,gloves,capes,shoulders,necklaces,rings,etc..)
  • What types of crafting skills would you like to see in the game?
  • Standard skill bar? or something different?
  • Real world bosses? or instance dungeons?
If you have any other suggestions please make them we want to bring you the most enjoyable mobile mmo we can!

Reactions: marquez tipton
This seems interesting. I enjoy playing mmo games.

As for some answers to the test questions
1. I would like to see joystick because that is what i prefer the most but there are those who dont so perhaps adding the option to use a joystick rather than the default of tap to move.
2. For equipment dont get too crazy with it, but don't leave it lacking. The basics would include helmer chest pants leg gloves boots primary weapon off hand weapon slot (for the duel wielders :3) necklace rings cloaks and trinkets. Of course vanity equipment would be nice to add to aesthetics but its just for looks.
3. For crafting skills you could use skills for the basic materials your gear will be made of excluding rings and neclaces and that sort. There should be metalworking and leatherworking as a must have and perhaps cloth for the lighter character specs like mage builds. Some more crafts that could be cool to see is potion making, enchanting, and food making.
For now that is all i can give and some suggestions were heavily based off other mmos I have played myself. I hope to see this game come out soon.

Last edited:
Reactions: marquez tipton
Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones