1. Welcome to the newer, better version of Android Forums! Be sure to see the announcement and enjoy checking it out!

Some of you have been having login issues. - Please try now. Sorry for the trouble!
  2. All attachments uploaded on the first day of this new look need to be re-uploaded, or will appear broken. All prior to that, and all going forward, should work fine. We apologize for the inconvenience!

Forgot Gmail account. Please help.

1. Syv3n

Syv3n Well-Known Member

I know this is probably a lost cause but here it goes...

When I made my gmail acct when I first got the Droid Eris I put it in once and never thought about it. Sure I usually use the same basic email address that are about the same if not exactly the same but..here is the problem. I lost my original phone never sent an email and I cant remember what it was now to put it in my new replacement phone so I can get all my contacts back. I never put in an alternate email so I cant send it that way and I tired everything I can think of. I also called verizon to see if they might have it on file and they said no. Anyway that I can get this withouth knowing the username, having a 2nd email, trying password retrieve and putting in all my usual emails? Please help.

Advertisement
  2. aleis

aleis Well-Known Member

I would suggest to take ALOT of guesses :)
  3. BigDaddyFromCincinnati

BigDaddyFromCincinnati Well-Known Member

4. Caddyman

Caddyman Well-Known Member

yeah you are down to this i think....

5. Wildman Brown

Wildman Brown New Member

I would appreciate any help, I have lost all my contacts and can not access my apps in my HTC Hero. I do have a secondary e-mail, but can't remember the password or username to my email I used to open the Gmail account. Can anyone help me to capture this information, without starting over again and losing all of my contacts forever? Thanking you in advance.