• After 15+ years, we've made a big change: Android Forums is now Early Bird Club. Learn more here.

forgot password pin for Irulu AL109

Hi i am new here hoping to find someone that can help me with this problem put a password on my Irulu AL109 tablet pc i have looked online on how to do a hard reset on it but cant seem to find anything on this tablet i tryed calling the company but they are no help if someone knows what i can do to get in to it you would make my day thanks.

I think this is a non-Google budget Chinese device. You'll probably have to hard reset it, this will delete and clear everything on it. Usually this involves holding down a combination of volume up/down and power for about 10 seconds and/or poking a paperclip in a reset hole on the back. The exact method seems to vary by manufacturer.

Reactions: LilBit
Upvote 0
Try holding down various combinations of buttons for about 10-15 seconds, like volume up/down and the power. It will be trial and error. Usually doing this will get you into the reset and recovery menu.

ok found this out if you plug it in to a computer it saids unknown n900 dont know if that would give a lil more info but if it does then maybe i can get in to it.

"unknown" sounds about right, given what it is...
http://androidforums.com/android-lounge/631594-off-brand-phones-tablets-worth-low-cost.html

The manufacturer and make are unknown. That's why it can be so difficult to find information about these things. And the peeps selling them rarely know much about them either, Ebay vendors, Chinese trading companies, etc.

Upvote 0

BEST TECH IN 2023

We've been tracking upcoming products and ranking the best tech since 2007. Thanks for trusting our opinion: we get rewarded through affiliate links that earn us a commission and we invite you to learn more about us.

Smartphones