forgot pattern code with no gmail account = screwedSupport

Last Updated:

1. slide45

slide45 New Member

Just brought a I9000 yesterday and have already forgotten my pattern code and never set up a gmail account, tried all the hard reset keys but doesn't work. Has anyone figured it out how to hard reset it properly or update the firmware without kies? As kies doesn't detect my phone.

2. IOWA

IOWA Mr. Logic Pants Moderator

Try holding Power + Talk + Vol Down
  3. suzette1

suzette1 New Member

i forgot the user name and password to my samsung galaxy 551 how do i unlock my phone?
  4. kyl1125

kyl1125 New Member

i am in the same boat have a huaei m860 dont know the pattern/password whatever its called also dont klnow gmail adress i tried the vlome up send power on and it says something failed
  5. nigsy

nigsy Well-Known Member

I was given a hard time for asking a similar question for another device, so I have to assume that this is legit, and the device was not obtained by dubious means??

Switch the phone off, and wait for it to give the little vibrate it does to completely power off.

Hold volume up and press the home key whilst pressing these hold the power button down. Your phone will boot into the Bootloader menu. Select recovery and then select Master Data Wipe / Factory reset (something like that).

You will loose everything on the phone, but it will reset.
    Kayflex likes this.
  6. Kayflex

Kayflex New Member

it actually worked nigsy.

Thanks for your help.
  7. Kayflex

Kayflex New Member

Thanx it actually worked